Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: CONTENDER AND CHAMP MATCHES ARE MANDATORY TO VOTE ON

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

CONTENDER AND CHAMP MATCHES ARE MANDATORY TO VOTE ON

If you do not vote on them you will be penalized
    Last edited by Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere; December 26th, 2013 at 02:42 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: CONTENDER AND CHAMP MATCHES ARE MANDATORY TO VOTE ON

I got to post more (not at 50) so I can't I'll leave text votes when I'm around but I am back and forth with checking this.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

If there's no benefit to me, I don't do it. I don't really have any shits to give about a "penalty". As I've been saying, this league needs me far more than I need it. This isn't as bad of an idea as "boot matches", but it's trying.

Battle Record
    16-35
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF FL HOF

No one wants you voting anyway. ^

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

See, now that's one dumb statement from one low-brow and fruity dude.

The Great Father is arguably one of the most tactful voters. The Great Father doesn't play that feeble ass
    "
    line
    line'

vs

line
    line

second guy came harder
    vote second guy"

bullshit that is designed to allow bias to be the top candidate, PARTICULARLY when there is a "nothing" put into it.

So go continue to donjon men in chucky cheese bathrooms, you small gay hairy cocksucking ape.

Battle Record
    16-35
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF FL HOF

Annnnnnnnnd The Great Failure strikes again.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Go suck dicks with Kontext again or something. I really hope you get throat cancer like donjon.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Dadiator View Post
    If there's no benefit to me, I don't do it. I don't really have any shits to give about a "penalty". As I've been saying, this league needs me far more than I need it. This isn't as bad of an idea as "boot matches", but it's trying.
    Dadiator I think ur a cool dude but let me explain something to you bro

You claim ur here to help a league yet you claim if it don't benefit you then you wont be doing it well not to be a Dick but if you do nothing tot a league then it truly does not need you more because you are adding nothing to it.

This rule is important and nothing like the boot rule a champ match and contenders match should br decide as a league as a whole because the champ represents the league so everyone in the league needs to input on the battles in that sense

You said you're here to help the league then help it bro

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

I like your style.... well spoken. I appreciate that, but I have heavy biases against both contenders and they would likely appreciate my presence being excluded. If you are wondering how exactly I've helped this area, ask TRS how suddenly the league went from lukewarm to the hottest asset of the site...

Also, have you considered using a midcard and main event type of scenario with two seperate belts (one per section)? There's a couple of new guys who truly deserve a chance at the top title, but the current system is bogged. It could allow a powerful rookie a rapid chance at ascension... AND as a bonus, one could only qualify for main event status and/or a shot at the Contender's Belt if they vote.

Incentive makes people WANT to do something. If there is something nobody does anyway and you are threatening punishment, it may further cause rifts. This model allows people who give more of a fuck better chances at success. Get it?

As for voting, I despise the two miscreants in this battle, but I'll vote in other ones when I have time to read and review crap. Which is what I've done for 240 hours from Dec 1 to Dec 24th for a living, among many other things.
    Last edited by The Great Father; December 27th, 2013 at 03:20 PM

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

I like your style.... well spoken. I appreciate that, but I have heavy biases against both contenders and they would likely appreciate my presence being excluded. If you are wondering how exactly I've helped this area, ask TRS how suddenly the league went from lukewarm to the hottest asset of the site...
    Naw broham I know you help I was not saying that but I was saying you cant just help to gain you feel me? I mean I took over to help and I gain nothing but crying in pm's about how people was screwed or cheated lol

I am just saying I didn't do the mandatory vote thing to make people do what they dont want I am doing it because we want the champ to actually be the champ you know? we dont want a dude up there that no one thinks is a champ strictly cuz cats decided not to vote. thats why thats the only voting rule i have

I understAND you a strong minded cat who likes doing shit his way, but I need you to bend just a little bit cuz its all of us that make this shit dope bro def not just me nor any other single entity lol

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Naw broham I know you help I was not saying that but I was saying you cant just help to gain you feel me? I mean I took over to help and I gain nothing but crying in pm's about how people was screwed or cheated lol

I am just saying I didn't do the mandatory vote thing to make people do what they dont want I am doing it because we want the champ to actually be the champ you know? we dont want a dude up there that no one thinks is a champ strictly cuz cats decided not to vote. thats why thats the only voting rule i have

I understAND you a strong minded cat who likes doing shit his way, but I need you to bend just a little bit cuz its all of us that make this shit dope bro def not just me nor any other single entity lol
    You're a pretty sharp guy yourself, to be frank. It's why I've given you not just no crap, but the benefit of the doubt. I only attack morons on here. I'll see what I can do when I get some time on my hands for more deeper level stuff than just breaking some fool's ego.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

You're a pretty sharp guy yourself, to be frank. It's why I've given you not just no crap, but the benefit of the doubt. I only attack morons on here. I'll see what I can do when I get some time on my hands for more deeper level stuff than just breaking some fool's ego.
    preciate it broham