3 30.00%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 48

Thread: LLL Week 11 Magazine

Battle Record
    18-6

LLL Week 11 Magazine

INTRO (Gwap)

Welcome to the first Cosa Nostra Edition to the LLL magazine. Bongressman and I put this together and hope you all enjoy it, well actually we don't give a fuck if you do or not, it just sounded like the right thing to say. We've had a few people make mags this year to keep one up each week, we are going to try to make one every week for the rest of the season, definitely will keep them going through out the playoffs, just sucks cuz when it's the finals, me n bong will have to review/predict our own shit, quote all our bars, be the only nom for battle of the week, it's gonna be a bit weird, but it'll prolly just make it that much better, anyone else being involved is only going to take away from the dopeness. No need for a long intro though, lets just get to business....

Battle Record
    18-6

Re: LLL Week 11 Magazine

REVIEWS (Gwap)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...84LxFvcSlEgXfX

Megatron vs Cbjbkd: Cbjkd Wins by No Show

Beyond vs Chrit: Chrit Wins by No Show

I take no prisoners ever, you'll never get past this viking
    anyone thats seen beyond scared straight, knows it always ends with the faggot crying

King vs Orc: King Wins by Forfeit

Q vs Evolve: Evolve Wins by No Show

Acting is a hobby of mine, and u gave it a reason to keep me keen,
    cuz when a director say's it's my Q... I'll pretend its an abortion scene.

Mafioso vs Hush: Double No Show

Bongressman vs Arch Devil: Bong Wins by No Show

You're pathetic & ya whole life is filled up with moments of shame.
    Like when you tried to go to town on gwap.. and ended up walking home in the rain.

Knux vs Alphabet: Knux got the win here, had a couple bars/concepts he stretched too much, but still had the harder hitting verse overall, was a solid battle overall.

The Archetype vs Quote: Quote ended up just keyin up 12 lines to Arch's 16 (quote thought he had 18 but it was 16, genesis thought he had 14, wtf is wrong wit you guys? where the fuck did you learn to count? jp lol) but that wasn't all that gave Arch the win, he just had a better verse, Toke dawg got lazy and Arch kept to droppin some pretty cool shit

Flash vs Meters: Meters took the votes pretty much across the board, wasn't really a blow out, but he won by a fair margin it seemed by the voters, using too much nameplay seemed to be a factor

Joe Boston vs Cred: Cred took the votes, neither one had anything that wow'd the voters, but someone has to win and Cred had what it took to take the W here

Bags vs Meks: Meks got the win, but because Bags started off with negative votes from not voting in the previous week, which would be the case for another victim aha, which is shame, but it's your own fault for not sticking to the rules, and those rules have to be enforced otherwise this league wouldn't stay half as active, but anyways... this was a solid battle and a close one at that, either way you look at it

MV vs Vinzr: No one was really feeling this battle, it came down to who's misses didn't miss as much in the voters' own personal opinions, and Vinzr ended up with the W

Philly vs Cry: This was the other battle where the victim aka Philly lost due to not voting enough in the previous week, was a close battle here and both had some cool lines, neither dropped their A game by any means but it was a decent battle, Cry wins

Killa Kami vs Mr Wack: Mr Wack showed a lot of potential, but didn't have the wording down enough to beat out Killa Kami, which goes to show you how important wording can be sometimes, decent battle, Kami wins

Battle Record
    18-6

Top 10 punches (Bong)

http://cusecountry.com/wp-content/up...face_punch.jpg

- Unfortantely the pickings weren't huge this week as a lot of highly anticipated battles didn't happen due to jew no shows or forfiets, however those who did show this week still brought some fire with them.

Philly Vs. ThatkidCry

im already down in votes. but ima still reck ya bitch
    cuz ur gettin comfy wit the 5-0 lead... CRY UR A FUCKING SNITCH!!

Cry Vs. Philly

back in the day? he still sucked, n' I wont be beaten by a whelp
    if anyone's comparing em to the oldschool.. it's cuz he's streaking by himself

Phlymo Vs. Gwap

n’ tho your last battle bored me, it was you the votes swung to
    i must have ADHD cos to me it’s crystal clear he fucking sonned you

Gwap Vs. Phlymo

spark a pistol? shit I'll hit em in the heart wit missles
    til you see Phly-casted in water.. cuz he aint real, he's artificial

Arch Vs. Quote

I've murdered shit during my streak but we can tell that Quote is weak
    See... I'm dropping bombs... you're being dropped by one in NBL as we speak

Arch Vs. Quote

Your broad'll do anything for some weed so I hook her up when I need deepthroat
    I give her L 'n D generous until she's dancing like the chick from the TV show

Knux Vs. Alpha

Dudes accused of treason..ur a biter McCoy, who’s behind your new free’s son?
    Cuz the way everyones got a hand in Hanky’s you’d think it was fuckin flu season

Alpha Vs. Knux

u fucks w/ horse tranqs..i fuck w/ a horse dank.girls think ur awful rookie.
    so if a bitch thinks ur special, K..u drugged the slut w/ that to cop some pussy.

Bags Vs. Meks

Ur ma was a slut...every1 in the hood was bangin an plottin to leave her
    So u didn't have to pay the price of the abortion...cuz no1 else wanted to either

Meters Vs. Flash

he ain't got brains to last, even that name exposes his limits
    cuz by definition Flash is bright. for brief as fuck, 'n then he's finished

Battle Record
    18-6

Battle of the Week (Bong)

http://kookyplanet.files.wordpress.c...s_fighting.jpg

Phlymo

^ i started out on RB and within weeks was seen as ill son
    i came here with a known-aim, you’ve been here months and you’re still one
    n’ tho your last battle bored me, it was you the votes swung to
    i must have ADHD cos to me it’s crystal clear he fucking sonned you
    and I’m sure to seem conservative when i murder this fickle clown
    i’ll make cuts so deep, part of The Gwap will do a lot more than trickle down
    n’ since you failed your exams, welfare’s provided all the loot you got
    for the paper, you went straight from ‘show your working’ to ‘prove you’re not’
    and i know some girls are sluts, n’ all men love to plow a ho
    but your honey suckles on enough rods to win a fucking flowershow
    and since ur named after cents, dimes and dollars, here’s a clever turn
    peep the HOF bitch, i’ve got denominations your weak shit will never earn
    Vs.

Gwap

u proposed to have a baby wit your lovin sweetheart
    n she quickly tied the knot.. as in her tubes you fuckin retard
    you a swinger? naw homie ya bitch just wants dick to swap
    plus your misses is unfortunate, so she wants to get wit Gwap
    spark a pistol? shit I'll hit em in the heart wit missles
    til you see Phly-casted in water.. cuz he aint real, he's artificial
    dude must be high on grass, he owns nothin that's expensive
    so mo over Gwap?.. not when hes busy cuttin back expenses
    Phly you claim to be crazy, but the reason that yer not
    is cuz ya only time in padded walls was to stop the bleedin from yer twat
    its more then in-decent exposure when I whip on this faggot
    leaving Phly wide open, just to piss on his casket
    Last edited by Bongkers; December 5th, 2011 at 05:21 AM

Battle Record
    18-6

Verse of the Week (Bong)

...goes to Arch

Talking like you're nice with them hands. I don't know what that bull's 'bout
    You're a DJ, tanner... plus you look like that bitch from Full House
    Toke's crew fame can't cover this dude's lame. No one can ignore these facts
    This fag's just hiding his true face behind the Ink like Maori tats
    Your broad'll do anything for some weed so I hook her up when I need deepthroat
    I give her L 'n D generous until she's dancing like the chick from the TV show
    I've murdered shit during my streak but we can tell that Quote is weak
    See... I'm dropping bombs... you're being dropped by one in NBL as we speak
    LLL is taking off. I know you hoped King's claims against you would be forgotten
    It's no coincidence the league is brighter with this shady fuck no longer modding
    Deny all you want but it's obvious your facade is wearing thin
    With so many accusations of unethical affairs, Herman Cain pales in comparison
    We keep battling and you use the same punches to get at me Toke
    I see so many of the same concepts rehashed, I expect your bars to start # @AbiJokes
    You dope? we aren't believers. It's known Arch'll defeat ya
    So if you have a seed of doubt... it's cuz your kid has your neighbor's features
    Last edited by Bongkers; December 5th, 2011 at 05:21 AM

Battle Record
    18-6

No Show Shine (Bong)

..Goes to me, because fuck you

vs. Arch Devil

I get up in some hoes, but devil claims to be the best at this.
    I guess we both get inside bitches.. only difference is mine don't need an exorcist.
    We can tell from your shitty wording that your country's odd & pathetic.
    I was going to drop a personal about Romania.. but then I realised that nobody would get it.
    Arch Devil? Sounds like an entity with scortching wings and fast rap.
    but when you're rocking that name I'm thinking satan.. with a walking stick & bad back.
    I'll crucify you and have you feeling paniced and lost
    yeah you're initials might be A.D.. but I'm taking ya back to the cross
    You're pathetic & ya whole life is filled up with moments of shame.
    Like when you tried to go to town on gwap.. and ended up walking home in the rain.
    Damn, arch you would lose a fight with a gun just versing a few geeks.
    & you're the only guy in history to have his entire crew all murk him in two weeks.

Battle Record
    18-6

POWERS RANKINGS (Bong)

http://foxallaccess.blogs.fox.com/files/2011/08/122.jpg

1. The Archetype

What is there to say, dudes been killing it lately and his 8-1 record shows. He’ll throw haymaker after haymaker. Definitely the toughest opponent in the league right now.

2. King

King really hasn’t dropped a bad verse at all this season, he’s been killing it. I can’t really see him losing to anyone apart from top tier competitors in this league, he’ll probably be ranked at least top 5 for the rest of the season.

3. Knux

Knux is moving up and has found himself in another champ match this week. He’s champed once already and when he wants to he can rip apart anyone in the league.

4. Quote

Token has been moved down a few spots this week, after a loss and poor attempt against arch this week followed by signing out of the league temporarily. Basically he’ll murk you, but only when he has the time.

5. Phlymo

Dudes a legend (literally) and has just joined this seasons league and although his record is 1-1 he’s had two tough opponents and dropped dope both times. If he had joined earlier he probably would have gotten a couple of champ matches and may have snagged the title. He’s got a unique style and dope wording, I expect to see some dopeness from this guy.

6. Philly

Philly is a beast when he can be fucked putting in the effort, I ranked him as number 6 because I feel when he’s at his best he can hold his ground against anyone. He last verse had some fire too it and maybe even punch of the week. Guy is dope.

7. Cry

The old boy does well when he tries, he proved to everyone that he can be the best when he champed the anonymous golden gloves tourney I guess his name just carries some negative connotations with it.. like being best friends with Dagel.

8. Bags

If he would show more he’d have a chance of champing here.. cause when he shows his verses are usually fire.. he’s just come off a loss from Meks but I don’t think he was at his best in that battle.

9. Evolve

Evolve is an oldschool head, not to mention he’s also quite old.. but this hasn’t affected the way he writes. If he sticks around and makes it into the playoffs and gets back into the zone he may go all the way.

10. Meks

Never heard of him before but he just beat Bags in his last battle with one of the better verses of the week, definitely a top tier competitor and I look forward to reading more from him.

Honourable mentions: Meters, Chrit, Alphabet.

Battle Record
    18-6

Interview: BONG Vs. Gwap

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-co...-interview.jpg

If you're too retarded to figure this out.. IIIIILLLL = Bong, Diacedez = Gwap.

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    Mr Gwap

DiacedeZ
    Sir Bong

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    lol, whats good my negro?

DiacedeZ
    far as in this league? my verses, everything else is pretty bad, but shit, chillin, planning a longbar return wit Knux n shit

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    Oh word.. I see knux already began bringing it back with his verse this week

DiacedeZ
    yeah, he brought it back, n then some... he was like "that shit wasnt OD though" n I'm like "word, shit was more like ODD"

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    lmao word
    so how have you been finding your first LLL season?

DiacedeZ
    It's pretty cool, have seen some really good battles, seen some that make me question why the fuck those people are in this league, but all in all at this point, the talent is pretty good, most of the no showers n wack cats have disappeared at this point of the season, mags have stayed consistently dropped which has kept the league pretty active, not much to complain about, other then the people who vote against me aha, just playin..... well, not really, but you know..

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    word I hate people that vote against me too.. the fuck is their problem?

DiacedeZ
    they just dont know any better

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    lmao, with what you've seen in the league so far which active members would you put into the top 10?

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    make it top 5 if you cant be fucked thinking up 10 people

DiacedeZ
    let me go check the page, i forgot these no namers
    lol

DiacedeZ
    Well, some weeks some dudes drop dope shit, n then the next week they drop like jeffry n joe boston had a kid n that kid had a kid wit dagel's daughter, n that kid logged into rb n dropped some battles, soooooooo..... The Archetype, King, Quote, Knux, Gow (when he was signed in) otherwise Philly

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    cool cool, any up n comers who you think have a chance of champing the league at some point?

DiacedeZ
    Well, there are some that could be on that level, but not sure if they will get the champ match due to records, but maybe.. bags is pretty good, bong, I dont know about this season, but archdevil is gonna be dope when he gets his wording down n cuts out some of the forced wordplays he has at times, same with Flash, I think not this season, but in the next one if he keeps elevating could be a problem
    other then vets, cuz they aren't "up and comers"
    on the site anyways

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    too right
    thanks for the mention

DiacedeZ
    word
    you had prolly your best verse last week for AD
    too bad he didn't show

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    ahh well these things happen

DiacedeZ
    no doubt

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    lets just hope AD (not allowed to call him arch due to copyright reasons) hasn't been kidnapped, or raped, or what ever goes on in Romania

DiacedeZ
    lmfao word, copyright infringements n shit, I think Archetype got em

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    lmfao
    aight..
    ima throw some names at you from RB and your gona use 1 word to describe em

DiacedeZ
    aigh

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    Token

DiacedeZ
    brittle

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    Mafioso

DiacedeZ
    stoner

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    Flash

DiacedeZ
    Gwapson

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    lol, ThatkidCry

DiacedeZ
    Dagelicious

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    Dagel

DiacedeZ
    Crybaby

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    clever, Knux

DiacedeZ
    longbar

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    If Knux and Token had to fight to the death over a crate of creatin who would win

DiacedeZ
    the crate of creatin

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    LOL

DiacedeZ
    hahaha
    prolly just the crate tbh

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    lmfao
    who smokes the most weed in the league

DiacedeZ
    prolly Mafioso, not much competition though, some of us don't smoke as much anymore and the rest are on probation with felonies
    shout outs to my ogs

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    true, plus I think mafioso mainly smokes in order to stop himself from back handing his girl which by the sounds of it is all the time

DiacedeZ
    lmfao word, prolly cuz the bitch stole a roach clip

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    who has the worst drinking problem in the league apart from yourself

DiacedeZ
    damn, you had to take the obvious answer, ummmmm
    other then you, who maybe I shouldn't mention, wouldn't want to give my crew too many awards lol, I'd go with Token

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    Hmm I would have thought arch, always figured token to be the green tea on a sunday afternoon type

DiacedeZ
    word, its quite surprising, but he gets hammered in those gay clubs, droppin mad money.... just so they have to bend over n pick it up hahaha, naw but shit, I haven't noticed arch's drunkeness, maybe now that you mention it, he always has smelled like a bum..

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    both have their own swag no doubt

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    Well, I think we've talked shit for long enough, no doubt 90% of the readers haven't made it this far and the 10% that have.. are probably us two and Supernat who wanted to make sure I never dropped is name
    fuck you supernat

DiacedeZ
    lmfao, realest shit ever, everyone who posts a comment on this mag, please give a Fuck You Shout Out to Supernat

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    any last words kind sir?

DiacedeZ
    Yeah, hand me that baby powder, these hoes are hangin on to Gwap too much

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    you've already used up my last bottle.. go get your own

DiacedeZ
    that shit was buy one get one free

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    aight thanks for taking your time to do this average to poor interview, and good luck in your up coming battles

DiacedeZ
    thanks brohemian rapsdiddy, this interview was garbage at best

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    R.I.P Sixshot.com

DiacedeZ
    RIP SIXSHOT

IIIIIIIIIILLLLL
    lmfao

Battle Record
    18-6

Predictions (Bong)

http://hidden-science.net/english/wp...stal_ball1.jpg

Gwap (6-4) Vs. Alphabet (5-2)

This will be a close one. Both took a loss last week and will be hungry for a win. We know what they're both capable of, but I feel at this point in the league Gwap has shown more creativity than Alpha has and will outmatch him in this battle, not by much though.

Gwap EDGES Alpha.

Meters (4-0) Vs. King (8-2)

Although Meters is off to a good start, I don't think he is quite ready to take on King. I could be wrong but from what I've seen this season I have King taking this one but the possibility of Meters stepping it up a notch and winning isn't out of the question.

King DEFEATS Meters.

Bong (6-3) Vs. Chrit (3-1)

Chrit likes to have witty concepts, but they need to be tweeked a bit better, Bong has been improving each week, far as concepts/wording, I think if these two matched up like 2-3 weeks later it would be a bit closer, but I got bong taking this one, not a blow out, but I don't think it's gonna be super close or anything either.

Bong EDGES Chrit.

Philly (4-2) Vs. MV (4-6)

Philly has been dropping well this season and hasn't really fallen off at all, I cannot say the same for MV, dude was once a potential contender but with the way he's been dropping lately he might be staring at a boot match soon.

Philly MURKS MV.

Cry (6-3) Vs. Killa Kami (1-0)

Cry has been dropping well for the most part and has gotten himself a decent record. As a past LLL champ we know he's capable of murking dudes when he can be fucked.. as for Killa.. who is he? which hole did he climb out of? Well the answer is NC, and I've heard he's a beast.. this one really comes down to who wants it more on the day.

Cry EDGES Killa Kami.

Bags (1-1) Vs. Phlymo (1-1)

Wow, this is probably the toughest one to call.. Both are well known for their ability to destroy unsuspecting online text battlers, a reputation everyone dreams of as a child. Phly showed us last week that rust is of no concern to him, and bags shows us everytime he battles that he's one of the best.

COINFLIP BATTLE OF THE WEEK.

Arch (8-1) Vs. Knux (8-2)

The champ match. Both have already won it, can they do it again this week? These guys are dope as hell and nobody likes being matched up with either one.. however there must be a champ and I think that arch has has been dropping fire this season so if he goes in.. it's his. DO NOT count Knux out though.

Arch DEFEATS Knux.

Cred (3-1) Vs. Mr Wack (0-1) Vs. Flash (5-5)

Interesting match up, and quite an even one if you ask me.. it all depends on who ends up putting in the best work. Mr Wack showed us last week that he has the potential to be a future contender, but isn't quite there yet. Cred isn't new to this but I feel like he's still shaking off the rust. Flash has moments of greatness and then moments of.. well, not so great. THis will be a close one.

Flash EDGES Cred and DEFEATS Mr. Wack

Evolve (1-0) Vs. Lethargic (4-3)

These are two vets who have both been top contenders in the past. Evolves last verse was no-showed, but he definitely brought it and it seems he isn't too rusty at all. Lethargic is well known, but he really hasn't dropped anything too good this season and I feel he's still trying to find his inner dopeness.

Evolve MURKS Lethargic.

Allen Knight (4-3) Vs. Know P (0-2)

Another good match up, Know P has been lingering around but hasn't really been active recently but we all know what he's capable of. Allen Knight is dope there really isn't much else to say, and if he shows here he should take the win comfortably.

Allen Knight DEFEATS Know P.

Knoxville (0-0) Vs. Primtime (2-4)

BOOT MATCH 1.. both R!can (Knox) and Jeffry (Prim) have been struggling this LLL season. Who can redeem themselves here? R!can often has the concepts but really lacks the wording, while jeffry either drops lines that miss completely or do some minor damage it really depends on who steps it up.. after all that's why their in the boot match.

Jeffry EDGES Knox

JoeBoston (2-4) Vs. PhanMan (0-0)

BOOT MATCH 2.. Joe has been improving and is beggining to peice together some decent bars here n there and I've seen Phan battle a lot in FL and he can definitely bring it too. I have a feeling Phan will step it up on his LLL debut.

PhanMan DEFEATS Joeboston.

Vinzr (4-6) Vs. Meks (2-0)

Vinzr has been keeping his head above water this season with the help of an unexpected win over MV last week, he's showing signs of improvement but really needs to work on his wording.. Meks is an old head, and has shown us he's got the skills to be a top contender, this probably won't be close.

Meks MURKS Vinzr
    Last edited by Bongkers; December 5th, 2011 at 05:36 AM

Battle Record
    18-6

OUTRO (Gwap)

Thank you all for subscribing to this magazine, we'll be taking it.... out ya girls ass, Phlymo don't call me Lollypop for nothing, that bitches got a sweet tooth, ya dig? naw but shit.. lets keep this league poppin and make sure everyone drops to their best abilities and everyone takes the time to vote so it stays active and no one takes L's they shouldn't have to, that raps up things for the league this week, please take the time to vote on the "Guess Who" poll..

Battle Record
    18-6

BONUS FEATURE: GUESS WHO, BITCHES.

Who do you think is most likely to look like this in real life?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CgecgR6s08...ve_419x576.jpg

1. ThatKidCry
    2. Chrit
    3. Phlymo
    4. Token
    5. Dagel

Vote up......

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

i think my verse will prolly be better than kings this week but i'm prone to think that, ah well

dope mag

Battle Record
    26-17
    Awards LLL Champion OM HOF LLL HOF

i think my verse will prolly be better than kings this week but i'm prone to think that, ah well

dope mag

Battle Record
    11-2

Make sure to vote in the poll! we murked this shit bong, you're welcome bitches!..

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

vote phlymo

and fuck ya'll for this old ass dagel shit lmao. *kills self* I'm never gonna live this shit down... haaa