User Tag List

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 565

Thread: SS Season 11 Final

Battle Record
    4-10

Re: SS Playoff Semifinals

damn still not done?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Scytsophrenia

On that next level.. but STILL fuckin' crazy.

[soundclick]7321513[/soundclick]

Battle Record
    11-2

lol @ Soul, ready for the next season to start huh bruh? haha, how you been dude?..

Far as picks..

Brandon vs. Black: This is gonna be super duper fuckin close, but I think Black will edge it out, if both drop their very best, I just think Black is slightly better then Brandon at this point, however Brandon has shown some really great work in the playoffs, has been real consistant, but so has Black, his verse against me was one of the best all season, his verse last week I haven't fully read, just skimmed through but looked pretty dope as well, either way a championship calibur writer will be making the finals

Oat vs. Kryt: Kryt has ended up on the right side of the prediction I had of him this playoff season, he's either hit or miss with his concepts/verses, hits alot more then misses, but does miss at times, but has come up big the past couple weeks, I don't think many of us would have had Kryt picked as a semi finalist this season before the start of the playoffs, so props on that Kryt.. Oat is a beast, all though he's got all these english degrees n shit n teaches fuckin kindergarden, so you gotta wonder if this nutjob has a screw loose jp hahaha.. naw but oat knows how to write very well, so his mechanics are usually always on point, I think only one of his losses arent from a no show, dude has put down dope shit when he drops, I think we all know this.. n as much as I hate to tell ya Kryt, I think Oat is gonna get it, maybe its best for you since I thought you were gonna lose the first two weeks and pulled off the wins lol..

on a side note, that pic that black and bong had, I mentioned I had a cool concept from it, I found a couple other pics that really jived with my concept this morning, sat down n wrote the whole fuckin thing and its long as all hell haha, but I know the last piece I left out a lil info I could have put in to make it go the extra mile, I honestly think this piece I just wrote is HOF material, like no joke n shit, maybe I'm just high right now but I think its my best by far, put a good amount of time and effort in it, I'll posting soon, I hope you all read it and drop some feed, I'll be sure to keep droppin votes and will rtf to anything you guys got, next season is gonna be crazy with how good we are all gettin..

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

I can't fucking wait til next season!
    infektedpenz

Express'on is EVERYTHING Express'on's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

next seaason will b dope
    "the ink of a scholar, is worth a thousand times more, than the blood of a martyr"--lupe fiasco
    "I'm sonnin' ya'll like father's day/disrespect pop and get popped like Marvin Gaye" Skillz

WRITTEN VOICES

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Yup, this seasons newbies will be next seasons middle men.
    infektedpenz

Express'on is EVERYTHING Express'on's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

Im shooting for top tier...fuck that middle man shit all or nuthin...lol...naw i just hope I get some no show wins...lol jp
    "the ink of a scholar, is worth a thousand times more, than the blood of a martyr"--lupe fiasco
    "I'm sonnin' ya'll like father's day/disrespect pop and get popped like Marvin Gaye" Skillz

WRITTEN VOICES

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Haha. I hope to get rematches on my no show wins this season, Cry and Malice.
    infektedpenz

Battle Record
    11-2

Just posted what I think is prolly my best piece yet in OM, if you think it's HOF worthy after reading it, please nom it for me, I spent a good amount of time on this piece, it's a lil lengthy but worth the read..

"Humaliens"

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...var=&p=8269201

Battle Record
    10-9

oh yeah well feed both my om's bro....nigga damn near gotta beg for some love outside of the SS

The Birth Of Creation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Storyteller | Cr@$h | JMS | Meth | Celph Taut | Messiah | Bstill | Fatal

Battle Record
    11-2

@Beta, yeah I'm pretty sure I hit one up the other day didn't I? I know I read one, maybe I forgot to drop feed, I'll hit em up though fam, n yeah OM has been semi dead lately, kinda sucks.. I would think more people from SS would hit shit up in there, its like you gotta feed 10 things in hopes of gettin a few of them to hit your shit back up aha..

Battle Record
    10-9

true...its all good though...long as i know personally that i'm seeing changes in my batting average then i'm good...

The Birth Of Creation

Battle Record
    11-2

^if we're talkin baseball.. I'm the Pujols of this site hahaha.. naw but I hit up that verse of yours Lang, as much as others have grown this season on here, (trajik, vinzr, etc), I think you might have improved the most so far, next season everyone is gonna be like 8-8 jp lol..

Battle Record
    10-9

lmao....wouldn't surprise me....depends on how many new comers come in....i think next season...it should be like college ranking... like whomever has the best records has numbers by there names determining their seeds...

if thats not too extra...it lets the "unranked" guys know they need to step they shit up before coming into the match instead of just being unaware...maybe give opponents better chances....

iownkno

just an idea....

The Birth Of Creation

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

the best records did determine the seeds lol

Battle Record
    10-9

smh... im eant like add the seed number to their username....so whre we go people a know we're whatever number seed in SS....like a more noticeable ranking system than having to check the freaking threads every week......

The Birth Of Creation