Cognition vs. Oatmeal

FIRE SHALL COMETH!
    Last edited by Brandon Cee; October 10th, 2011 at 02:48 AM
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

Re: SS Playoff Semifinals

I really can't make predictions this time, since one battle is mine and the other is one I've been waiting to see. more thoughts on both in the mag (coming soon!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Express'on is EVERYTHING Express'on's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

^Def agree on that! You know B is going to step it up hard and black has been coming like a train. Its going to be crazy. Oh, and Good luck Oat!
    "the ink of a scholar, is worth a thousand times more, than the blood of a martyr"--lupe fiasco
    "I'm sonnin' ya'll like father's day/disrespect pop and get popped like Marvin Gaye" Skillz

WRITTEN VOICES

Battle Record
    18-6

Brandon Cee vs. Cognition - This will be really close, but I have to say that if black drops his best possible he'll take it.. but I could be wrong, really close
    Oatmeal vs. Krytical - I think oats is a tier above kryt but the chance of an upset isn't out of the question

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

I'm rooting for Oatmeal, no hate to Krytical, but I'll be damned if I thought either me or Blacketh had the upper-hand. I expect nothing, but awesome.

Battle Record
    3-3

^ Fuck you too brandon and Bog...lol...It's cool I was supposed to be out in round 1...so we will see how it goes...I'll make sure once topics are up i'll spend some extra time refining it and continuing to standardize my rhyme scheme to this half-topical / half-lyricist style that seems to bode well with all the voters...
    "the ink of a scholar, is worth a thousand times more, than the blood of a martyr"--lupe fiasco
    "I'm sonnin' ya'll like father's day/disrespect pop and get popped like Marvin Gaye" Skillz

WRITTEN VOICES

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

topics are up.

and just for the record, you realllllly...need to stop with the sarcastic complaining - your opinion doesn't matter if everyone thinks you're wrong lol. this is America and majority rules...and if anyone of you from the UK reads this, fuck you.

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

dope.
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

Battle Record
    3-3

Complaining?...for what?...I'm just evolving, I can write on any front. I have just been lately been experimenting with different styles...and I was actually reading some of blacks and urs and even noticed that u said you develop these into songs...so u must have a lyricist approach. Right?...Im not complaining...I'm learning...so....whoa horsey lets get started first...before ur heels come off...lol

*throws a random feminist movement crtical essay through the room...

WRITTEN VOICES

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

I read it as a snide comment, perhaps sarcastic. As if you meant to say that your old style (circa pre-RB days) was too dope for our weak brains to handle. I felt insulted. Please dumb it down for me, I get offended easily. LOL.

My bad yo.

Battle Record
    18-6

I have no idea wtf kyrtical is talking about sometimes.. lol no hate but you troll me

Battle Record
    3-3

Its cool...I'm a spoken word writer all day so this is always a challenge...I know this is an up hill battle for me...Win or Lose its been a successful season, shit I made it to the semis in ps and ss this year...Im good no matter what? So with that being said...

*picks up book brushes it off, setting it carefully by my side just in case of another outburst!

WRITTEN VOICES

Battle Record
    3-3

Quote Originally Posted by Bongressman View Post
    I have no idea wtf kyrtical is talking about sometimes.. lol no hate but you troll me
    Shall I INCREASE THE VOLUME

WRITTEN VOICES

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Krytical
    *throws a random feminist movement crtical essay through the room...
    *burns a bra*

*looks around*

What? I fucking hate these things. I wanna see nipples through shirts.
    infektedpenz

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Cee View Post
    Brandon Cee vs. Cognition
    Oatmeal vs. Krytical

FIRE SHALL COMETH!
    Brandon and Black, this is like Christmas coming early. Or a finalist match up in the semis, or finally getting laid after an 18 month dry spell. Either way, everyone wins. Except the loser. But even the loser will have written one of the best pieces all season. And just like in my third example, I will probably bust a nut too.

Oats and Kryt... Oats is the shit, but I've slept on Krytical for too long! He has my body imprint in him... He upset Marv in round one, or at least I thought Marv had it in the bag. Then in the quarter finals, he upsets Nahlidge, who is also sick, but more importantly upset Token the week prior, so... Krytical upset Token? No wait, my math is wrong. But yea, Krytical shall be nicknamed "the upset kid".

So I have no predictions for this week, just excitement for two fantastic battles. Good luck participants and congratulations on making it this far!
    infektedpenz