8-3

Re: SS Playoff Round 1

I predict blacketh wins this season

Express'on is EVERYTHING Express'on's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

I predict I win!
    "the ink of a scholar, is worth a thousand times more, than the blood of a martyr"--lupe fiasco
    "I'm sonnin' ya'll like father's day/disrespect pop and get popped like Marvin Gaye" Skillz

WRITTEN VOICES

Battle Record
    27-12

i agree w/the idea that there shouldnt be a free topic, i actually dont like free topics at all, to me, a key element of topical writing is the fact that you are making the best interpretation of a GIVEN idea/topic

"Ready? go! sat where the old cardboard city folk
    swap tales with heads like every other penny throw"

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    i agree w/the idea that there shouldnt be a free topic, i actually dont like free topics at all, to me, a key element of topical writing is the fact that you are making the best interpretation of a GIVEN idea/topic
    This.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

also agreed with malice

good to see everyone again, not to worry.. i've been sharpening my topical tools these past few weeks even though I wasn't signed in here.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

hmmm maybe il start writing now lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

So last week I lost due to the due date being changed to Saturday without anyone being told and now it's once again changed to tuesday, and not only has no one been told once again but I don't see why the dates need to be constantly changed.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Because the weeks end up taking a week and a half to conclude once extensions and voting are said and done with. So Brandon gives everyone sufficient time to write their verses. He puts the links to the rules in every battle and edits the dye dates. If he forgets to make a sticky notice that due times have changed, it should just remind us all to check the due date every week.
    infektedpenz

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Due dates shouldn't be changed just to give everyone sufficient time, you either show or you don't. Extensions are taken for granted too much..by me as well of course.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by soulstice. View Post
    I predict blacketh wins this season
    http://www.pitch.com/imager/wooo-gre..._high_five.jpg
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Lmao!!

Baron, I agree with you about the extensions but, I for one need the full time line to drop quality verses. I'm not like most of these writers who can bust a nut in an hour and have it be gold, so for him to not change the due dates and limit our writing time from five days to two would be unfair. But the weeks shouldn't take longer because extensions and voting take way too fucking long. That's where I see the problem lying.
    infektedpenz

Battle Record
    11-2

Quote Originally Posted by Trajik. View Post
    Yea I'm the weirdo...

You beat Brandon so you're supposed to take Mariah out, prettysure those were the stipulations.

And you continue being to underdog no matter who you beat because we all think you just get lucky anytime you win.

lol @ always gettin my comments confused, Mariah was to pay if I won, I was to pay if I lost.. and how do you get lucky? I sat down n luck struck me to write a great verse for how many weeks in a row? haha.. n did you really beat me? I don't remember that, must have been in the begnining when I was rusty as fuck, cuz I didn't do any text topicals for a GOOD two years before I signed up to this season, now go check the oven, we don't want you burning those cupcakes, token gets pissed when they are dry..

Battle Record
    11-2

n word @ Malice, that is exactly what I was gonna say, well said.. and ughhh actually lookin at the list of people in the playoffs, its really hard to pick who is gonna win, specially since topical writing is a bit more unpredictable then straight up battling, not sure how the talent stacked up in past years, but there is a ton of talent in this year's, so good luck to everyone, lookin forward to checking out the battles through out the playoffs, I'll prolly have to end up writing on monday or tuesday..

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

all due respect to last season, I think this season is much more talented from what I recall. I do wish Soulstice was more active this season so he could partake in this playoffs, as well.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by The Gwapfather View Post
    lol @ always gettin my comments confused, Mariah was to pay if I won, I was to pay if I lost.. and how do you get lucky? I sat down n luck struck me to write a great verse for how many weeks in a row? haha.. n did you really beat me? I don't remember that, must have been in the begnining when I was rusty as fuck, cuz I didn't do any text topicals for a GOOD two years before I signed up to this season, now go check the oven, we don't want you burning those cupcakes, token gets pissed when they are dry..
    It was your first week actually, lol.

And fuck token, if he's gonna botch that my cup cakes are dry then he doesn't need to eat them!

Oats, are your losses to token twice, Brandon and no show?
    Last edited by trajik; September 9th, 2011 at 11:41 PM
    infektedpenz