Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 52

Thread: Theoretical Proof of ET's

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Theoretical Proof of ET's

i dont think they would want to officially contact us....at least not for the masses to see...

i know i wouldnt....
    were a bunch of fuckin animals....id be afraid to get eaten or dissected.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm here to Destroy YOU! Galactus The Devourer's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0

Imagine if humans really started on mars destroyed the planet moved to earth to rebuild society how they saw fit but there ideals eventually or tragically lost over the years great premise for a book

I think that definately there is life elsewhere probably areas in the universe where there are many different civiliations chilling
    Se7en Travels

hmmm...and they backwards engineered themselves to become more primitive so they'd never do it again but somehow evolved to our current state. I'm going to steal that idea, thank you very much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-6

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Jesus View Post
    Theoretical Proof of ET's: Our Universe is vastly infinite (infinite meaning so large it's simply incomprehensible to the human mind), not counting the three dwarf planets there are 8 planets in our Solar System. As far as we know Earth is the only planet which carries life in our known part of the Universe. That means the living to dead planet ratio is 1:8 in the Milk Way Galaxy. Taking into account the vastness of the Universe and than coupling it with the standard data of Astronomy which states there being 100 thousand million stars in our galaxy aswell as something around 100,000,000,000 galaxies themselves the probabiltiy of our planet being the only one which holds a standard of living necessary for emergent life becomes nill to the point of near complete improbability if biological evolution is used as a basis.

lmfao, no it doesn't... wtf. Just because earth has life in this solar system that doesn't mean that the next solar system over does.. that's retarded logic. it's incredibly rare to see a planet like Earth.

However I do agree with what your trying to say.

It has been predicted that there could be 500 million earth like planets in our galaxy. This data was collected from a small sample of planets astronomers have studied.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/856036-5...-the-milky-way

500 million x an estimated 500 billion galaxies = a huge fuck fest of intelligent life.

How much of that intelligent life has evolved into sentinel beings? Probably less than .1%

...but that still leaves a huge number. Honestly I don't understand people that think we're so special we are the only planet with life. It's retarded IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongkers View Post
    lmfao, no it doesn't... wtf. Just because earth has life in this solar system that doesn't mean that the next solar system over does.. that's retarded logic. it's incredibly rare to see a planet like Earth.

However I do agree with what your trying to say.

It has been predicted that there could be 500 million earth like planets in our galaxy. This data was collected from a small sample of planets astronomers have studied.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/856036-5...-the-milky-way

500 million x an estimated 500 billion galaxies = a huge fuck fest of intelligent life.

How much of that intelligent life has evolved into sentinel beings? Probably less than .1%

...but that still leaves a huge number. Honestly I don't understand people that think we're so special we are the only planet with life. It's retarded IMO.

^ Doesn't your whole post turn on itself? Lol wtf

Battle Record
    18-6

How? I was just amazed at your retarded reasoning.

EDIT: look at what I bolded from your post.

you called my logic retarded and then posted a bunch of stuff that supported my position, lol.

Where did I say the NEXT solar system over had life? I said the Universe is so vast that it's highly likely that life exists, I used the 1:8 ratio as a concrete example in the abstraction of an infinite Universe.

Battle Record
    18-6

What I said was.. you said our solar system had 1 out of 9 planets with life, and then said because of this, 1 out of every 9 planets in the galaxy is like earth. Which is one of the most retarded things I've ever read.

Except that's not really what I said...lol

The Milky Way Galaxy is OUR galaxy, and as far as we currently know this is the only planet which supports life, thus the 1:8 ratio thing. I'm sorry if my wording was unclear or incomplete but that wasn't what I meant at all.

Battle Record
    18-6

As far as we know Earth is the only planet which carries life in our known part of the Universe. That means the living to dead planet ratio is 1:8 in the Milk Way Galaxy.

Well this here, what ever your were trying to say, was retarded. Good thread apart from that.

check my edit. Despite what you grasped that wasn't what I was saying or trying to say.

Battle Record
    18-6

You based your living to dead planet ratio on this solar system alone. Which is inaccurate because this solar system is incredibly rare, as planets like earth are far and few between.

so where do you get that from "it's been predicted that there are 500 million earth like planets in our galaxy"?

You detracted from my position, and then supported it all in one post.

Battle Record
    18-6

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Jesus View Post
    so where do you get that from "it's been predicted that there are 500 million earth like planets in our galaxy"?

You detracted from my position, and then supported it all in one post.
    I detracted from your poor reasoning and then gave you the proper information you needed. If you read the link I posted the sample size comes from Keplers telescope,

So far Kepler has found 1,235 planets, with 54 in the so-called Goldilocks zone.
    That is were the 500 million planets estimation comes from, which is far more accurate than your assumptions based on this solar system alone.

edit- which as you can see is not even close to a 1:8 ratio
    Last edited by Bongkers; May 15th, 2011 at 09:56 PM

1:8 was a ratio of observable life.

the 500 million thing is an estimation of Earth-like planets which doesn't necessitate other life forms existing, but it does strengthen my argument even more.

Life existing in the demonstratable sense and 500 million planets which could support life in an estimateable sense are two different things, but they can be joined together to support one another.