Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: *street video* - apocolypse

*street video* - apocolypse

SHOT AND EDITED BY LDRECORDS
    PRODUCED BY OUTSS
    ENGINEEERED BY OUTSS

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS PEOPLE.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: *street video* - apocolypse

Uppppp

lol bro... before i even listen to the song... you got four posts before people are commenting i think thats a problem when gettin feed know what i mean? just tryin to help out. ok, on to the video, OMG whoever mixed your shit you need to fuck them up, cuz ur rap sounds dope but its so fucked cuz of the mix man. sounds doubled or some shit, its just not clear at all. Im sorry its almost unlistenable because of the mix, video looks dope you sound like you could be dope, but mix is terrible dog

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

i like this eerie sounding beat, ur flows tight on it except i cant hear ur lyrics really, quality is good, the vids quality is good too, not diggin the hook part much just felt there could be more there...but the vids kinda boring theres not much to it

I mixed it its one of my old mixes and it maybe coz u aint used to my accent why u cant understand what im sayin as much .. but yh upp

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This shit is sick man, good filming if it was you but whoever helped with it knew what they were doing. Good flow man, real shit, feel the beat and the vocal sample in it. Well put together my dude keep dropping vids.

You should RTF if you can: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...871/index.html

BTW lets get on a track.

Minnesota Music Baby
    -
    -

Thanks bro

uppp

You've Earned a Custom Title! PVizTheWiz's Avatar

This is a pretty cool video and you possess a lethal flow. The beat could have benefited from better drum work and the chorus could have been expanded and presented better. I am not an A & R but I know what I like and this is dope...

P

- Home of interviews with emcees, beat makers and the promotion of Global HipHop.

video is sick, lyrics are dope. hard to feed while im watchin lol. the track is sick, dont like the beat though, real repetitive... but the track is nice flow is crucial man.

good drop

thanks people much apprieciated

3:1 Feedback Format: I listen to the first 60 seconds of a song and critique it. If it's dope, I'll let it ride out for the full length.
    3 +s (Pros)
    1 - (Cons)
    ----------------------------------
    Review:

(+)Flow...feelin the staccato style
    (+)Rhyming...high quality
    (+)Beat...had a nice knock to it...noddin my head a bit

(-)Mixing...did not like the full dubs on the main vocals

Overall: Solid drop

Did I let it ride out? Yes

Plz RTF on "I have a dream'"

Q DA GAWD