User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: We Get It All Feat. J. Rodgers

Battle Record
    19-9

We Get It All Feat. J. Rodgers

[SOUNDCLICK]9336190[/SOUNDCLICK]

This isnt the version I'm doingfor myshow the last verse will be changed,ill be performing this at the lil wyte show in cincinatti on july 30th 2010 I NEED REAL FEEDBACK

VERSE 1 - J. RODGERS
    VERSE 2 - ME
    VERSE 3 - ME
    HOOK - J. RODGERS
    PRODUCED BY: J. RODGERS
    BEAT BY: JOHNNY JULIANO
    AUDIO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    19-9
    AUDIO

You've Earned a Custom Title! sahaproductions's Avatar

Re: We Get It All Feat. J. Rodgers

Oh pretty dope stuff, the mix on the vocal could use some work tho, the mix is a bit muddy, the overdubs are too over powered on the verse, so by the time the hook drops back in, the powerfull presence is kinda lost. But other then that dope stuff bro, dope ass flow.
    New Track Drop It (with hook, free download)
    [SOUNDCLICK]9850892[/SOUNDCLICK]

Battle Record
    19-9

good lookin out on the feed
    AUDIO

You've Earned a Custom Title!

thats funny I just did this beat and posted it the other day on here..the chorus is a bit repetetive,sounds like you are either down south or down south influenced..flow is decent quality could be a bit better but still decent, good luck at the show homie bring energy

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...292/index.html

Its good fams. Needs improvement on the hook I felt like that beat was talkin bout haters. The hook shoulda been all about haters nah mean.

Your Opinion Dont Count RomesBurning's Avatar

the mix is bad, I cant really understand what your saying, but it sounds like a solid song, it just needs some real mixing.. you sound like rick ross Lol

THE MASTERS & THE MASSES, One Has P O W E R ; The Other One LACKS IT

Battle Record
    19-9

uppin
    AUDIO

Energy is here, just need to make it a bit clearer. Figure doin live the quality won't sound the same, but as a recording that would be my only problem with the track. Beat was ridden, flow was nice, all in all track was hot.

Keep it goin my dude.

Battle Record
    19-9

uppin for more critique
    AUDIO

Battle Record
    0-7

nice kat willams intro... mixing kinda bad.. but i ant the one to talk about mixing..
    u do sound like rick ross.. sounds like a solid track ...gud shit.. keep it upp. ^.^

Brought To Justice

Originally Posted by K-JaBz
    Hallucination-this is the dopest drop I heard from you.

Battle Record
    19-9

up up and up again
    AUDIO