User Tag List

Page 13 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 63 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 195 of 1651

Thread: Working Out

Re: Working out

helping recovery time is helping to repair the muscle tendants you ripped faster then you normally would

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by sILLable
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    i was 18 and she was 15...never again..i dont ask for ID's im not a fuckin night club but whatever

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

See the thing that I find is that how would you know if their repaired or not if your muscles don't hurt after working out? i could workout everday and not feel no soreness.

i dont wanna give u the wrong advice cuz im not in your shoes seeing how it feels but

you might not be lifting enuff weight, or your not doing enuff reps

you dont wanna be so sore u cant move for days but you do wanna feel it the next day like you know u worked that area out, usually i know i got in a good workout when i move the muscle or flex and i can feel a slight tense/soreness to it, but not one bad enuff i cant do simple things, are you taking any supplements tho? to help recovery

Originally Posted by sILLable
    i was 18 and she was 15...never again..i dont ask for ID's im not a fuckin night club but whatever

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

I will be taking some this week, I'm still waiting on them to come. As far as lifting goes, every single workout I do I always do the max weight that I can lift 4-8 times and I do them each for 3 sets.

Battle Record
    21-6

Errr I been hit with a sickness now..So I'm off working out for 2 days...

Bullshit sucks...Well I measure myself tomorrow to see my results... Wish my luck.
    [/url]

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

aha good luck. You been taking before and after pics?

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

yo spanja, quick question....I've been using the squat leg press machine for my legs but recently both my knees start hurting when I lift higher than 200kg...should I give them a break...I don't see the point though as it's the bone and not the muscle. :/

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

If you feel any type of pain or strain that you know isn't the muscles being worked out, definitely give it a break and time to heal itself. Don't do as much weight, do more reps at a lighter weight. You don't wanna push it and mess up something serious and wind up having to see a doctor
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    If you feel any type of pain or strain that you know isn't the muscles being worked out, definitely give it a break and time to heal itself. Don't do as much weight, do more reps at a lighter weight. You don't wanna push it and mess up something serious and wind up having to see a doctor
    yes, curse those fellows!

Well, I'll give em a day and try again on friday and see how it goes.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Start out lighter and gradually just work your way up. I'd say if you get to a point where you feel a little pain that hurts and isn't your muscles..Take off some weight and stick there for a few workout days

Other than just shin splints or weak bones lol..idk what it could be
    RB OG Triple OG

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by P. Mortuus View Post
    yo spanja, quick question....I've been using the squat leg press machine for my legs but recently both my knees start hurting when I lift higher than 200kg...should I give them a break...I don't see the point though as it's the bone and not the muscle. :/
    take 2 weeks off from doing any heavy legs come back and try it again if it hurts again i'd suggest picking up some knee wraps or a knee sleeve.

i can't do any pressing without wrist wraps or i'd be in pain lol
    De Kapitein

Quote Originally Posted by -Ricardo- View Post

Bullshit sucks...Well I measure myself tomorrow to see my results... Wish my luck.
    not really a good idea broesph

i still workout when i'm sick, it makes me feel better. let me know how the measuring goes.

but anyways BASK IN THE POWER WHICH IS BIG Z!!!!!!
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by -Ricardo- View Post

What Spanja said is true, you should do some cardio when you're sick because it actually cleanses your system and you recover from your cold faster. I even asked the doctor the last time I was sick and they said to keep your heart rate in the moderate level, so workout 60-70% intensity.
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

ohh man big z is amazing
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    37-7

Quote Originally Posted by Spanja Prime View Post

ohh man big z is amazing
    holy shit.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL