User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: LLL Week 14 Magazine.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

LLL Week 14 Magazine.

Lethal Lyricist League
    Week 14 Magazine.

Intro
    Well in my personal opinion I thought this wasn’t the greatest week in LLL but far from the worst. There were a few good match-ups to have a look at and a few not so great ones but fortunately everyone showed up with a verse to give the league something to read.

By Messiah.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Re: LLL Week 14 Magazine.

Battle Reviews
    Championship Match – Kenny the G(10-0) vs The Archtype(7-4)
    This was a decent championship match up both agree’ing to drop 16 lines to go head to head. Archtype dropped first firing lots of punches although half them didn’t seem to land like we come to expect from Arch, he tried to flip a few of his lines but it wasn’t enough to take Kenny’s crown who came with an original verse, not great but good enough to take the win. The voters spoke out that K had better punches and more consistency, he wins.

Contenders Match – Manic(6-5) vs Sin City(5-3)
    This turned out to be a load of bullshit, Sin checked in as did Manic however in the weirdest; gayest verse i’ve ever seen in LLL said he wouldn’t be able to show but never stated why. Although, he did actually tell us which was better than him not showing up at all. Sin City dropped a verse, few decent punches in there which were irrelevant anyways. Sin city wins and moves onto next week’s champ match.

A.Karpis(3-2) vs Alien(2-0)
    Well this turned out to be quite a good battle, Karp looking to get back on his road towards a title shot and Alien looking to continue his unbeaten run going. Both agreed on 14 lines and so it begun. Karp came out swinging with his first few lines and looked to be going quite strong but then all of a sudden looked to die out towards the end which was a shame. Alien dropped a few humorous lines and hit some decent punches with a better consistency and that gave him the win.

Willy Nasdaq(1-0) vs Wordz AhGod(1-1)
    A pretty one-sided affair in this battle after both decided they were going to go 12. Willy dropped first and didn’t seem to drop anything that ever looked like troubling Wordz unfortunately, his lines seemed to be quite flat didn’t seem to have any real consistency and just seemed prone to misses. Wordz on the other hand didn’t drop the best I had seen from his but dropped enough so he could take the win with a few good lines. The voters agreed and Wordz won.

Cry(7-6) vs Seyance(3-0)
    This was probably the closest battle of the week for me both seemed ready for the challenge and Seyance dropped the standard minimum of 10 lines and Cry soon followed. Both had some good punches and both had some weaker hits but for me Cry seemed to drop slightly harder and have better consistency with his concepts than Seyance who had some nice concepts but just couldn’t land them which was a shame because his verse just didn’t seem up to his usual par of the last couple weeks. The Rb public seemed to disagree with and swung in favour of Seyance who took the battle in the end by majority vote..

Mafioso(0-1) vs Eddy HasKuL(0-2) vs Boberric(1-6)
    Well this battle wasn’t that great which is unfortunate to say, on the other hand all 3 dropped which left them all in with a shout to win the battle. Bob dropped quickly which seemed sort of rushed thus giving the impression he didn’t have enough time but still delivered some pretty decent punches. Haskul came straight over the top with a verse of his own some landed and some missed which became the same story for Maf who hit and missed in a battle which I actually thought would be a pretty good three way. The voters decided Bob had better consistency with his punches so he took the double-you.

Nahlidge(2-1) vs .Cal(1-0)
    Nah wins by no-show. Dropped a decent verse, not his best and won easily. Nuff said.

E.R(2-0) vs Kontext(2-1)
    Quite a good battle, my personal opinion gave my vote to Kontext in what was a very close contest that could have swung anyway- with a vote for both battlers early on in the voting. However, as the votes piled in the RB public decided they like E.R’s verse a little bit more than Kontexts. Overall both had good verses, both landed some good shots and others were parried, E.R wins by majority.

Brandon Cee(4-1) vs Mariah(4-2)
    Brandon took this one pretty easy against his little sister in what I thought could have been the battle of the week quite easily. Both came out slamming at each other and hit some good lines at eachother. In the end the votes swung the way of Brandon who took the win and probably rubbed it in to his little sister, that her brother was better on this occasion.
    Last edited by Messiah.; November 3rd, 2009 at 02:14 AM
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

LLL Interview-With Mystery~Murdera
    Hey man, how are you today?

I'm alright. Getting over the swine flu. Getting ready for football Sunday. Being annoyed by this Seyance kid.

So since you practically revamped the league how do you think it’s coming along?

I think it's doing alot better now. There was a point when I came back I was like "wow... wtf?". But soon this season will end and I'm optimistic about next season. Alot of good young heads that are looking to compete. A few heads from other sites that are making waves. Some vets will be coming back. It's not 100% back to normal but it's getting there. The playoffs will be interesting.

Would you hazard a guess on who you think may win LLL this season or is it far too soon to say? Or you just want to keep it quiet lol?

lol, man it could be a few people but right now Kenny's hot. He's really doing something special here. Karpis is still around. I like Alien's swagger. Archetype is capable. Could be anybody really but like I said if I HAD to put money down... Kenny right now.

You yourself dropped out this week, is there any particular reason for doing so?

Ya know, I actually never meant to sign in. Lil mod miscommunication. Was my fault really. Slipped my name at (0-0) in there like a sign in. But I'm def in for next season. I went through the history of the league the other day and I miss it. I want to be involved again. Can't guarantee I'll be at the level I used to be but I can guarantee I'll be in the runnings next season.

So are you planning on getting back into the league at some point? Hopefully so...

Yeah, I'm the first sign up for next season. No doubt.

How do you feel your skills are coming along these days because as plenty of us saw you disappeared for a while and as we can quite clearly see your ‘re-growing your RB testicles’ I just wondered where you thought you were at?

I'm maybe 60 - 75% given the day. I don't want anybody to expect long streaks again or anything like that. Life keeps you busy. Getting older, less time to devote but I'll be ready when I have to be. I'll make a run here and there. I expect to be in the top tier at some point.

Now the part of the interview were I ask your opinion of some of the LLL heads so i’ll just throw a few out there and you tell me what you think...

Kontext?

Consistent. Love his attitude. Could devote more time to his writing. Reminds of BTK back in the day when he'd have like two lines that make your head spin and the others he just seems bored.

Alien?

Watch out. This might be my fav kat from another site since Hensley? Classick... I think he's got a real shot.

Kenny the G?

He's the top right now. Undisputed in my eyes. I was so surprised to see how much he had elevated since I left. From what I see so far... I could be wrong but from what I see... this is this era's "guy to beat".

Well, thanks for your thoughts, I was just trying to throw out a little interview for the public to read and you’ve done just that. Thanks buddy.

No problem. Thanks for the mag.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

Picture Roast
    This section will show off some of the best lines from this week’s Member roasting and some of my personal favourites.
    ...This week was dedicated to Wordz AhGod...
    http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/o...d/P1000767.jpg
    Now that i seen what this fag looks like, he’s definitely a virgin
    It’s the 3 stooges….Half black, Puerto Rican, Sudan version – A.Karpis
    This made me laugh a little
    Are those 2 mexicans? I won’t use shade to embarrass em..
    But I'm pretty sure that black guys just there to make the comparison – Josh S
    I thought this was pretty good
    he's stuck with the "God" theme that's why he's a sire to few.
    dude laid the foundation...and judge this pic, lipstick and eyeliner too. – Kami Tsunami
    Thought this could have been better but a funny concept

Obviously there weren’t many posts this week on the picture roast highlight reel but this is just to name a few.

Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

Predictions

Champ Match – Kenny The G vs Sin City

Contenders Match – Seyance vs Alien

Brandon Cee vs E.R

Wordz AhGod vs Nahlidge

Text Emcee vs Hush

Classx vs Boberric

Guns vs Mafioso

A.Karpis vs Nick

The Archtype vs Rupture

Grizzly vs Eddy HasKuL

Kontext vs Kami Tsunami

Manic vs Time Mage Haste2

Mariah vs Cry

Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

I would have done who i thought was gunna win but I just got bored and threw something together lol... Hope you enjoy whatever I wrote.

My Predictions.

Champ Match – Kenny The G vs Sin City

Contenders Match – Seyance vs Alien

Brandon Cee vs E.R

Wordz AhGod vs Nahlidge

Text Emcee vs Hush

Classx vs Boberric - close.

Guns vs Mafioso

A.Karpis vs Nick

The Archtype vs Rupture

Grizzly vs Eddy HasKuL - No idea

Kontext vs Kami Tsunami

Manic vs Time Mage Haste2

Mariah vs Cry

Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

I beat cry.. props on doing a mag though.
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

I can beat ER. *stirs beef stew*

yeah.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

Where's my battle review with larkin

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Nice. If I had know you were gonna do this I woulda helped out lol. Didn`t see you post in the mag committee thread. PM me about next week`s mag.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

this mag suck

Flyweight
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Cee View Post
    I can beat ER. *stirs beef stew*

yeah.
    haha well i needed some type of motivation, thanks.

Banned
    Battle Record
    61-19
    Awards LLL HOF 50+ Wins

unno, i liked the mag

thanks for taking the time messiah

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0

Quote Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
    I beat cry.. props on doing a mag though.
    lol I got the names the wrong way round... When I was reading it through I thought there was something I'd done wrong. My bad dude.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.

Battle Record
    6-12

nice mag...