:RBman:

nigga you know i ride with the heat next to me on the seat//

niggas thinkin they hard with tats on their face i could cock dat ruga and put an end to his whole race//

when i kick a freestyle i say fuck a beat, i can go acapella, my ryhmes outshine any nigga rollin wit rocafella//

i don't need no laser guided scope i pop shots with ease, now bitch get on ya kneez while i blow these trees //

i stole ya bitch i hope she don't gag, i got a mac 10 with my face wrapped in a rag //

all that ice on ya neck man thats nothin to brag i'll snatch it off ya neck leave nothin but your tittes to sag//

i got nikes on my feet and ecko on my back the strap is smith and wesson but you don't know shit about that //

the sound of ya shit is wack
i'll pop a shot and leave blood leakin through a hole in your back//

i'll put a bag on your head, and smash it off the walls until the whole room is red//
uncontrollable anger lyrics that have never been said, dirty flow, concepts that have never been read.//
most of you here got no style and pathetic flow//

my games tight i'll have ya bitch suck me off while pumpin gas at sunoco//

don't act like you know the heat will cock back and blow to make sure my money grow//

These rhymes are raw and real, i'll tear you like an orange peel leave the last thing you feel before you squeel is the throwin up of ya last meal//

bitch i had you played like pladium, i'll put a slug in your cranium and leave it open like a stadium//

Now my times free and its just you and me, pain dont come for free so its easy to see that i keep 2 .45's like its quarter to three