User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Obama/Iran = Bush/Iraq - Thoughts???

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

Obama/Iran = Bush/Iraq - Thoughts???

I don't feel like posting up the whole two page article...I'll just post CNN's title for it...

Ahmadinejad Rejects Obama's Nuke Warning, and His Stance May Succeed

You know Obama (Bush) is claiming he has confirmed sources...and I believe Britain and France agree with this intelligence...
    That Iran (Iraq) has an unregistered nuke facility (WMD's) kicking and that he's not letting UN inspectors in it to scope shit out...sound familar?

Where is this headed, do you think?

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Re: Obama/Iran = Bush/Iraq - Thoughts???

It means I'm going to be one pissed off motherfucker, if they call me back for this bullshit.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

Sounds like deja vu, doesn't it???

Battle Record
    7-1

smh@him trying to do something!

Brought to you by OHNIGGER
    O.bama H.onestly N.ever I.s G.onna G.et E.verything R.ight

btw btk your shirts and poster is in the mail

doesnotexist

It's not simmilar.

The irony is, Iran is, what Bush tried to convince everyone Iraq was. The government anyway.

But the US military is worn out and isn't going anywhere unless it's a fight that's shoved down their throats. Iraq had a shitty army, Iran has a real army.

Besides no Western force is ever gonna defeat any of these guys on their own turf for good.

Battle Record
    30-12

Obama is too pussy to really do anything, and i'm sure he's not as stupid as Bush is. When his Generals and advisors flat-out tell him we don't have enough boots to open another front, i'm pretty sure he'd listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Syklone View Post
    It means I'm going to be one pissed off motherfucker, if they call me back for this bullshit.
    Right there with you.

Battle Record
    1-1

There are several reasons why this is nothing like the Iraq war. This coming from a person of Iran descent. Mind you I've been out the country for 2 decades, I still keep up to date with my home country.

The Iranian people want Ahmadinejad out, whether its out of office or existence. People have died in recent protests from marksman shooting (bullets to the chest and head execution style). I'm sure a few of you have seen the death of that persian woman. So this is a completely different situation except the fact that it's in the middle east.

Yes, Iran has a stronger army. One of the reasons my parents left was because of it. Most of you probably don't know this but by law, in Iran, when a boy reaches teen years, they are forced into the army, no exceptions. After the age of 18, you get to choose whether you want to stay or leave the army.

I don't doubt they're building WMD's. Think about it though, countries around you are being attacked. If houses around you were getting broken into and the people were taken hostage, would you not purchase a gun and make traps at your entry points? It's natural, but it's the wrong people doing it. Ahmadinejad is not sane, weapons in his hands are lethal. The logic is there, unfortunately the person behind it, has none.

Whether some of you or all of you want to deny it, we all know the real reason behind Bush's attack on Iraq. It wasn't about WMD's, it was about oil. Which back-fired. But that's a whole other issue which I have my own theories about. I honestly think they're just conserving it by raising prices since there's only half a century worth of fossil fuels remaining.

WTF happened to the hunt for Osama? lol Afghanistan was an entry point for Iraq's greatest natural resource.

This is basically a cry-wolf situation. Majority of Americans are just not as willing to believe the whole "WMD" thing this time around. Especially with the rise of casualties and the state of the economy at the moment. Even if they do believe it, they don't want to. The country is at the brim of a Great Depression that could be catastrophic if it happens. At the cost of safety, I think a lot of people are willing to take the color-coded risks.

It's a lose-lose for Obama really. He goes ahead with War plans, he's a heartless fuck like Bush but also he'll have the burden of not only increasing the deficit but the casualty rate. He steps back, "he's a coward", "he doesn't care about his people", "he's a muslim!! see!! I told you."

My personal opinion? The United States has one of the most, if not the most, stealth operatives on the face of this planet. CIA. Take the famous words of a strong influence from America's history, Malcolm X, and take Ahmadinejad out, by. any. means. necessary.

Fuck ethics and morals, people like Ahmadinejad are the reason those words should be taken out of human existence along with him.
    Last edited by Erun.; September 26th, 2009 at 04:39 AM
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

The Iranian people want Ahmadinejad out
    Um... they didn't want Saddam out? Shit... every leader has a significant amount of people that want him out, so that's really a moot point. Iran should attack us cause people want Obama out.

Not defending Ahmadinejad tho. He's a piece of shit just like Saddam was. But don't think there aren't pieces of shit that big all over the world including in the US. The difference is our system of laws protects us from those people (well... protects us more than in Iran).

doesnotexist

Besides if the Iranian people want him out bad enough do something about it other then protest...simple as that. There's certinly no shortage of weapons in the region

and then you would probly get support from outside world

Battle Record
    1-1

Yea, I'm aware he's not the only piece of shit in existence but the U.S. doesn't run on dictatorship. At least people in the U.S. can protest without getting shot and killed.

And Bosniak, you're talking about regular citizens going against a very strong army that, whether they like it or not, have to listen to what Ahmadinejad tells them to do. Otherwise they get whipped, literally, and then thrown in jail. They need to do to Ahmadinejad, what they did to Saddam Hussein, and I really don't know what's stopping them.
    [YOUTUBE]jfmiKmUlx6Q[/YOUTUBE]

I can't even stay living in the shade of all the motherfuckers that played ya...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Rappertoire View Post
    Yea, I'm aware he's not the only piece of shit in existence but the U.S. doesn't run on dictatorship. At least people in the U.S. can protest without getting shot and killed.

And Bosniak, you're talking about regular citizens going against a very strong army that, whether they like it or not, have to listen to what Ahmadinejad tells them to do. Otherwise they get whipped, literally, and then thrown in jail. They need to do to Ahmadinejad, what they did to Saddam Hussein, and I really don't know what's stopping them.
    Im aware of what happens when people rebel. I stand by what I said 100%, and it's the truth. My country has had more rebellions in one century then alot of countries in their whole history. Iranians already overthrew one government to get what they have now. 6 million people were out on the streets.

if iranians wanted something different that much, they could do it again.

but obviosly they dont, only some of them do. plenty like iran as it is. and plenty vote for ahmadinejad.

civil wars happen all the time btw, and most of the time the guerrilas dont even aim to defeat the army, they just aim to get attention and support. guerillas harass and drain.

home
    Battle Record
    61-19

personally i think ahmadenijad is grossly misunderstood by the West. every statement he makes gets twisted around by foreign media reports who wish to see him get depicted as a looney. he is quite popular among muslim countries, mines included, because of his conservative stance. his only real beef is against Israel but thats a given, most muslim leaders are because of the palestinian issue.

(new track daily)

Battle Record
    1-2

it is so not the same
    ~*~*BL00D LINE*~*~ Feelin Good

I Feel So Popular Lol

weightless
    Battle Record
    24-18

most likley another war..=/
    The Greatest