Awards 25+ Wins

Re: 15: Ranks, Chat and Predictions

you try.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    64-44

lol no votes?

ima have to twist this blizz and vote up then..
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

*voting right now, will vote on several since I am late, either four or five*

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Okay, voted on a lot of battles. Soul, I specifically skipped your battle cuz you asked several times for votes and you didn't vote on my battle. So there.

I still love ya, though

I just think the best way to get votes is to go vote yourself. So I leave it to the other guys to vote on ur battle.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    8-3

whatever, lol
    i just thought it was a pretttttty easy battle to vote on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-18

Haha...Okay then...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.Major League Gaming.
    XBOX 360 GT: COF Nightmare

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

I really don't understand... this is the second time this has happened to me lol.

Born to Kill, a legendary writer, calls my shit legendary... says it's brilliant...
    then everyone else who's below his levels says my rhymes are imperfect, my wording's off, and the storyline is eh... I just don't get that lol. and daz, you suck at votes. that's word bro... what's with everyone just saying "mariah worked harder, I felt it" (just using that as an example. how the fuck do you know if she spent more time on hers or worked harder lol... you don't feel that... that's like the 4th vote I've seen like that the past few weeks...

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

I re-read the pieces yet again, for your sake because your frustration is so apparent, and I still think she outwrote you. Maybe you don't like the reasonings or w/e, but I don't feel the need to defend myself. To me, there are many more original, thought-provoking lyrics in Mariah's then in your piece. Like, half of her piece is fucking golden so far as couplets go, that kind of lyrical writing is what I value most about writing, is the ability to say a lot with a small statement and to make me think, so, I got more out of her piece as a whole than I did yours.

As for some of the other votes, I speak for noone but me. But the way BTK gushed perplexed me, I know he has a wife and daughter though and he probably saw a lot of what he would hate about a bad husband in your piece, like, that kind of shit that touches on family issues steals BTK's vote every single time without fail, so when you write all about that, he's gonna be particularly moved.

Sorry Cry, I'm not seeing it, man, the flow is fine, there's a couple little stops that get it a bit off track but mostly it's cool, you just should show the pauses to be more dramatic I think to help your readers. It just wasn't as stimulating as Mariah's when I read hers.

A.I.

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale View Post
    I re-read the pieces yet again, for your sake because your frustration is so apparent, and I still think she outwrote you. Maybe you don't like the reasonings or w/e, but I don't feel the need to defend myself. To me, there are many more original, thought-provoking lyrics in Mariah's then in your piece. Like, half of her piece is fucking golden so far as couplets go, that kind of lyrical writing is what I value most about writing, is the ability to say a lot with a small statement and to make me think, so, I got more out of her piece as a whole than I did yours.

As for some of the other votes, I speak for noone but me. But the way BTK gushed perplexed me, sorry Cry, I'm not seeing it, man, the flow is fine, there's a couple little stops that get it a bit off track but mostly it's cool, you just should show the pauses to be more dramatic I think to help your readers. It just wasn't as stimulating as Mariah's when I read hers.
    I'm not complaining... I'm just saying... in the beginning, after I read hers and had mine posted... before votes even came in, I myself thought I had it... just like in the match with me and smoka... then everyone comes and votes, I lose... and born out of no where with that response just made me think wtf... lol...

it's just sort've baffling how everyone's views on shit is so diverse... legends think you're shit is dope, then you got people with 2 HoF pieces or less saying your shit was terribly worded and boring... IN THE SAME MATCH... it's just fuckin' my mind up... lol

your vote was fine eng, one I can always appreciate... but after born voted I just had to think to myself... REALLY?!?!?

Battle Record
    15-0

Um, can we stop now? Who cares? Playoffs are what matter Cry.
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

i also kind of further explained why I think BTK liked it so much, dude.

The reason you liked it is you wrote it, LoL.

A.I.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

I read your shit Cry, shit was wack, 1/10 easily

Battle Record
    242-30

Quote Originally Posted by Mariah View Post
    Um, can we stop now? Who cares? Playoffs are what matter Cry.
    lol, I'm just speaking... I voted on all my matches and I'm bored... and I know playoffs are what matters, but it just fucks me up how I try and write with my best efforts and people can still say to me "that shits terribly worded" or "your concept is dry and boring"... I know what's dry and boring, and if I knew a concept was dry and boring I wouldn't fucking write it... and I've been writing long enough to use any rhymescheme I want... if I wanted to use the same rhymescheme as you or engivale then I could, but I don't because it's not my style... I write my style and if people tell me to change it I say fuck'em. what worry's me is that these same people saying I'm dry and boring, are going to vote against me for those reasons in the playoffs which sort've pisses me off lol.

show me a piece that's the same as one's I write and I'll shut up, but if you can't find any and link me to anything like that then stuff it... my shit's original... lol.

DO YOU FEEL ME DAWGZ?!?!?!