User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Cheatin'

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

Cheatin'

a yo my nigga we all know you all have cheated before.so tell me,do you think cheating should be allowed like a open ass relationship(i mean literally a open ass relationship),and you fuck you wanna and she does too,but it gotta be in frony of each other.
    everyday's a questions will I live to the next? i feel a cold hand on the back of my neck.

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Cheatin'

wtf....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

With open ass you mean ... that you always open yours to get fucked in it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

If it's an open relationship where your fucking anyone you want. Then it's not a relationship...It's called friends with benefits.

And no, not everyone has cheated. Nice way to stereotype every guy that listens to rap music,lmfao

...Stop making threads like these before you get banned.
    RB OG Triple OG

doesnotexist

I've never cheated.

I've stole plenty tho

Battle Record
    11-8

actually a open relationship IS not the same as a friend with benefits children

a open relationship is where two people are together but they agree to have physical and non physical encounters with other people , and they communicate and decide together

a friend with benefits is someone who you are cool with and yall hook up now and again

and there is nothing wrong with cheating, only affairs
    cheating is a one time thing a human error
    a affair is a ongoing relationship with another that requires alot of scheduling and lying...

and also cheating is not only defined as intercourse to think of another in a sexual matter is also a form of cheating!

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by F.A.M. View Post

a open relationship is where two people are together but they agree to have physical and non physical encounters with other people , and they communicate and decide together

a friend with benefits is someone who you are cool with and yall hook up now and again

a affair is a ongoing relationship with another that requires alot of scheduling and lying...

and also cheating is not only defined as intercourse to think of another in a sexual matter is also a form of cheating!

I feel sorry for the man who catches feelings for you.

Wait you're a bitch right?

Battle Record
    11-8

a bitch? daaamn ill be that..yeh im female i just tell the truth
    alot of people loose great people by ending a relationship lets say for 20 years over a one night mistake...

doesnotexist

a bitch? daaamn ill be that..yeh im female i just tell the truth
    alot of people loose great people by ending a relationship lets say for 20 years over a one night mistake...
    Very rarely is it just one mistake. First off you gotta put yourself in the situation to make that mistake. And a person very well knows when it's heading in that direction. Ain't nobody that stupid that it suprises them.

You can chose not to put yourself in that situation.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

I think the definition/appropriate term for all that shit is...

Lying Skank

Yes, I believe it is.

Battle Record
    11-8

^ well i dont know how you all look physically but if you are a sexy human being you get alot of people throwing ass at you ...now you right@vanja that people do put themselves in that position but sometimes its hard not to if you are good looking...now you ugly people i know its easy to stay faithful becuz you dont get numbers slid in ya car windsheild wipers and people callin ya job ...so my bad my comment is only for the sexy....

doesnotexist

^ well i dont know how you all look physically but if you are a sexy human being you get alot of people throwing ass at you ...now you right@vanja that people do put themselves in that position but sometimes its hard not to if you are good looking...now you ugly people i know its easy to stay faithful becuz you dont get numbers slid in ya car windsheild wipers and people callin ya job ...so my bad my comment is only for the sexy....
    lmao so by that logic all good looking people are cheaters

my pic is in my avy, am i "ugly"?

Battle Record
    3-2

FAM... don't front like you get approached like that... nobody leaves they number on your wiper blades, nobody calls you at work... you're ugly... and evidently you're delusional as well... I ain't hatin', it's okay to be an ugly person... but there ain't no need to lie about it...

and as far as cheatin' goes, it's retarded... it's one thing to steal somebody's bitch... but if you can't be like "you're cool, but I wanna fuck her too" then you're a pussy...

Battle Record
    11-8

^why would i lie to some internet nerds...and no you arent ugly@vanja im just sayin its easy to cheat when alot of people throw ass at you all day everyday...
    an to big keeb youd be suprised what women do to get noticed...

it seem like people only want you when somebody else has you...its crazy but i wouldnt change my life..i love it...

now quit focusin on me AS USUAL an get back to the topic CHEATING

Battle Record
    1-0

^ your stupidity continues to surprise me... sometimes i think you hit an all time low but no ... you manage to pass your stupidity

there are such things as good guys
    i get girls right and left but that doesnt mean
    ima cheat when im in a relationship

i was raised by a single mother who taught me better then that
    so fuck that bullshit ... cheating is bad simple as