Wha you think? Just want some opinions.

Chea...................

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Doper Than You-

Battle Record
    10-18

Re: My Cover - C.C.T.V Loyalist

Hmm, okay.
    Bad cut job.
    I can see the angles on your hood really bad man...
    The font is too plain,
    It's all too plain, there's no real sence of blending on your "image".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.Major League Gaming.
    XBOX 360 GT: COF Nightmare

Battle Record
    18-5

Ok, point taken, will sort that out.

Battle Record
    10-18

Not trying to be mean just saying man.
    Even in the covers I made I used a few brush strokes on it well for blending and among other things...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.Major League Gaming.
    XBOX 360 GT: COF Nightmare

Battle Record
    1-0

edit; double post

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

Battle Record
    1-0

The war on over-brushists.

Don't brush. It doesn't need 'blending'.

Type is fine but the style is irrelevant, try taking the glow off and maybe making it a bit plainer by just leaving it in clean&crisp white. That could bring the idea of 'Loyalist' forwards by using a clean, sans approach.
    There's nothing wrong with being plain, sometimes and more times than none, it's better to go simpler.

Have a go at smoothing the rendering of yourself again, use the pen tool. Check in the Graphics Questions thread for a good amount of help on using the pen tool to go around images. Also, take the glow off, or make it VERY low opacity. Using it as anything more to create contrast on yourself from the background will make it look amateur and slightly messy, it also doesn't need s spread that big.
    Play around with it so that it's barely visible when you look at it, but when you compare it to WITHOUT the glow, you can def' tell it's there.

On another note, the picture's not very suited. It's basically just a mugshot.
    That picture would be useful if you did some sort of police line-up theme, it would look pretty interesting as well. You could have had the title in black on the plate that you hold up in a mugshot.

It's not bad, because it's not overcomplicated, but it needs work, so i'm just making sure you don't go and overcomplicate it from here on. Keep it up, keep updating whatever you do to it.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

Battle Record
    18-5

Quote Originally Posted by Celz View Post
    The war on over-brushists.

Don't brush. It doesn't need 'blending'.

Type is fine but the style is irrelevant, try taking the glow off and maybe making it a bit plainer by just leaving it in clean&crisp white. That could bring the idea of 'Loyalist' forwards by using a clean, sans approach.
    There's nothing wrong with being plain, sometimes and more times than none, it's better to go simpler.

Have a go at smoothing the rendering of yourself again, use the pen tool. Check in the Graphics Questions thread for a good amount of help on using the pen tool to go around images. Also, take the glow off, or make it VERY low opacity. Using it as anything more to create contrast on yourself from the background will make it look amateur and slightly messy, it also doesn't need s spread that big.
    Play around with it so that it's barely visible when you look at it, but when you compare it to WITHOUT the glow, you can def' tell it's there.

On another note, the picture's not very suited. It's basically just a mugshot.
    That picture would be useful if you did some sort of police line-up theme, it would look pretty interesting as well. You could have had the title in black on the plate that you hold up in a mugshot.

It's not bad, because it's not overcomplicated, but it needs work, so i'm just making sure you don't go and overcomplicate it from here on. Keep it up, keep updating whatever you do to it.
    Thank you very much for your input mate, its good to see people on here giving good quality feedback for a change. I really like the idea of a police lineup with the plate, ill deff work on that idea. I'll keep you updated on what I do.

Battle Record
    18-5

Ok here is a mockup of the idea that celz came up with. Tell me what ya think and how this could be improved.

Cheers

Battle Record
    3-2

I don't like the picture of you, the face you're makin'... it looks like "eww, what's that smell"??? kinda face... and I think Celz' idea is pretty dope...

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

aint feeling it at all, very plain and blahhh, nuting really excioting going on.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Reeco View Post
    Ok here is a mockup of the idea that celz came up with. Tell me what ya think and how this could be improved.

Cheers

I liked that idea, but changed a few things..kinda cut your hair off to.

Last edited by P. Mortuus; May 9th, 2008 at 06:26 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2

Start all over.

First, the concept.

What do you mean by CCTV Loyalist?

Cornea
    Battle Record
    9-1

Yeah, I don't get it either, but um. They're both bad.
    Politics sits on your face, freedom of speech is a religious debate
    So truth that's left isn't food for thought if you're missing the plate

Battle Record
    9-3

Picture is bad... make a plain face, you look like your about to crack up.

also... when taking a pic of self to later cut and manipulate. It's easier to cut it when the backround is off from you what your wearing. Solid backrounds etc.
    Masked & Murderous

Battle Record
    18-5

Ok i'll try out a few different things, I'm taking from most of the comments you thinkin my pic is shit. so i'll try to take a better pic. didnt put any effort into these, they were just mock up's so ill post up when i've got a clean cover.

Thanks for the comments tho.

pz