User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 94

Thread: Alright, so...

Battle Record
    15-7

Re: Alright, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
    Can't wait to get back into the Topical Game.

I believe I am 3-3.
    yeah, fuggit lets get this started back.. minus well..
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Lampejo View Post
    Rofl brandon you arnt shit.

I bet your dicks so raw from gettin ridden so hard huh
    ridden? most people on this site either hate me personally or hate my music or hate the things I say or hate how I look and treat me like "e-Shit" lol. Shut your mouth @ ridden bitch. I WOULD'VE beaten your verse, no questions asked...fucking cunt.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    15-7

them fightin' words.
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Word up Jon, what's going on bud? We need to write something soon man.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

You've Earned a Custom Title! warsaw deluxe's Avatar

sounds like a first week back matchup to me, boys.

Battle Record
    3-2

sorry to break it to yall.. like Brandon Cee and shit..

but after i'm out of the WoP.

i'ma run thru this league as well

i luv u guys tho.

Battle Record
    5-2

We gotta fight! For our right! To PAAAAAARTYYYY!

Pacino

Battle Record
    15-0

If I joined, it'd be me. I had my 3-0 streak 2 seasons ago...fuckers. If I tried nearly as hard as I did then, I'd prolly rip shi, even Quo, even though he hates me and my "skill".
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Cee View Post
    ridden? most people on this site either hate me personally or hate my music or hate the things I say or hate how I look and treat me like "e-Shit" lol. Shut your mouth @ ridden bitch. I WOULD'VE beaten your verse, no questions asked...fucking cunt.
    Shall we take this to TBFL? i would have no problem with that...

oh yeah most people hate you... doesnt me the ones that dont hate you, dont ride you just like you didnt ride your sister on RV huh?

Topical wise possibly you might be slightly better... poetry no way possible.. writing period... deffintly not...

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mariah Noelle View Post
    If I joined, it'd be me. I had my 3-0 streak 2 seasons ago...fuckers. If I tried nearly as hard as I did then, I'd prolly rip shi, even Quo, even though he hates me and my "skill".
    i'd shut u out. point blank. don't even kid yourself.

yall have still yet to see me try.. i haven't even dropped what i consider effort in the WoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    i'd shut u out. point blank. don't even kid yourself.

yall have still yet to see me try.. i haven't even dropped what i consider effort in the WoP.
    Everyone says that when they've actually been trying... just like in UFC you get hit hard you smile and try to play if off like it wasnt a big hit..

i could see mariah beating you.. n half the people in this league for that fact.

Battle Record
    15-0

Quote Originally Posted by Lampejo View Post
    Shall we take this to TBFL? i would have no problem with that...

oh yeah most people hate you... doesnt me the ones that dont hate you, dont ride you just like you didnt ride your sister on RV huh?

Topical wise possibly you might be slightly better... poetry no way possible.. writing period... deffintly not...
    Topically he is actually quite solid Lamp. He was in champ matches like 4 or 5 times last SS. You should prolly get your facts straight. I hate when people talk about shit and they don't know what they're even talking about. And me being rid? Rofl, shut your damn mouth. RV is a shitty site, anyone could champ anything on that site....fuck you asshole. I'd easily beat the fuck out of you, honestly. Re-read what you posted last week that you though was so good and I'll see you later dude, that is some of the worst shit I've ever read. It was NOWHERE NEAR coherent and each line didn't even fit with the one before it. Before you act like Peter Popoff, you should probably rethink it and shut your damn mouth. ANY ASPECT OF BATTLING OR WRITING, I'D BEAT YOU. ANY SITE THAT IS NEUTRAL, SO YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN. Also, let's not bite next time ok? Your net reputation shows you're no good without it.
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Battle Record
    5-2

EmoShun what ever happened to that hot lass you used to rep in your sig?

Pacino

Quote Originally Posted by Mariah Noelle View Post
    Topically he is actually quite solid Lamp. He was in champ matches like 4 or 5 times last SS. You should prolly get your facts straight. I hate when people talk about shit and they don't know what they're even talking about. And me being rid? Rofl, shut your damn mouth. RV is a shitty site, anyone could champ anything on that site....fuck you asshole. I'd easily beat the fuck out of you, honestly. Re-read what you posted last week that you though was so good and I'll see you later dude, that is some of the worst shit I've ever read. It was NOWHERE NEAR coherent and each line didn't even fit with the one before it. Before you act like Peter Popoff, you should probably rethink it and shut your damn mouth. ANY ASPECT OF BATTLING OR WRITING, I'D BEAT YOU. ANY SITE THAT IS NEUTRAL, SO YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN. Also, let's not bite next time ok? Your net reputation shows you're no good without it.

first off... RV your brother did ride you ask anyone... i was moddin that league and saw it... i didnt care becasue the league was shit... but your brother voted for you every week... and wouldnt vote when he thought you lost... second... i said topical wise he was better... im not a topical head... i'll be the first to admit that im poetry 100% i only do topical to keep up rhyme schemes and shit i dont like topicals becasue people bitch if its freeverse and doesnt have a rhymescheme... third the offer i made your brother about TBFL still stands... and fourth... you bring up shit from like 4 years ago and it was text when i never even tryed it... what does that have anything to do with now... google all my shit cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
    EmoShun what ever happened to that hot lass you used to rep in your sig?
    what she look like?

purple bathing suit.