User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 112

Thread: SS Sign Up's

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Re: SS Sign Up's

Bezerk, Paramik bobericc_lyrics and pseudo are added. I was gonna cut somebody but I figure somebody would rather bite the dust on a three-way than be left out.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-7

I want in too... pppplease!

i want to be involved in this...so if possible let me know what i need to do...
    Let The Requiem Begin.....

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Edit - Sorry i forgot i was going on holiday.
    Last edited by Messiah.; August 23rd, 2007 at 01:48 PM
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

I'd like in this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I do still want in this dudes, see if you have space for lil ol' me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

In? Finally have some stability so I'll be able to show consistently.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Mindless and Wit will be added, none of the other people showed links or gave any indication as to their writing talent and I'm not gonna go look up their pieces and read through them to decide. If you really wanted in this, you'd look at what we're asking for and provide links.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    1-0

It won't let me post up links, so here's a drop:

Hypodermic Journey

Pale moon haunts crimson branched eyes, release’s wandering.
    Dream state; intellect sores, determined from increased pondering.
    Addicted to uplifted thoughts; trains of misery leaves station.
    Thoughts, desires leave as one; imagining the thief’s creation.
    Darkened circles, gates of hell, rest below my cloudy vision.
    Hollow needle pierced my hollow self with vowed precision.
    -
    My mind sleeps.
    -
    I moan; pleasure, pain, regret. They activate, I am sedated.
    Fantasy becomes realest, packed with weight. It slowly fades in.
    Themes scrape against my skull, I understand meanings of life.
    Images construct themselves, as my heart, seeming so ripe.
    I feel as God, atop the clouds. I feel as Satan, in his realm.
    I feel as if I had escaped a world straightening for hell.
    Goals of meeting my seduction contrast darkness of truth.
    Yet I feel the old, it chases me, embarking ‘pon my route;
    grasps and holds as I struggle; as demise is face-to-face.
    It’s all coming to an ending, like my place in time’s erased.
    Structures collapse while my wisdom blackens to a simple dust.
    Walking horrid paths; wind soars, as if heaven’s symbol gusts.
    Pleasure, it escapes the pores within my fragile, frowning face
    Pain, it remains in my heart, as it runs a pounding pace.
    Regret, left within my soul, but blinded by temptation.
    All murdered; my destinies, beyond compensation.

-
    My mind wakens.
    Last edited by Alex DeLarge; August 26th, 2007 at 08:17 AM

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-7

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale View Post
    Mindless and Wit will be added, none of the other people showed links or gave any indication as to their writing talent and I'm not gonna go look up their pieces and read through them to decide. If you really wanted in this, you'd look at what we're asking for and provide links.
    Well. hmmm... how can I say this?

Fuck you, then.

Yea, I think I said that nicely.

Battle Record
    1-0

Shut the fuck up? Why would he let someone in with 56 posts that HASN'T shown work? It's only reasonable of him to request. Grow up a bit kid, if you're a "poet" then don't act like an unintelligent cunt.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-7

Well, let me put it this way then, since obviously Alex has a problem with my succinct retort. Engi knows me and my skills... or at least should... to have overlooked my sign-up after it was suggested to me that I enter BASED on my skill... that's a slap in my face, if you ask me.

You, Alex, Obviously don't know me and I don't know you, otherwise you wouldn't be so hostile toward me, my talent or my intelligence. As this had really nothing to do with you, obviously you are the "unintelligent cunt" sticking his nose in something he knows absolutely nothing about.

Now, run along and go play somewhere else... you're bothering me boy.

-

Battle Record
    1-0

He's seen your skills? Oh, those two topicals you lost?
    Yeah...you deserve to get it, definitely. If he was familiar with your work then you would have been in the league...now wouldn't you have? So get off your holier-then-thou high horse, because you don't deserve to be on it. This is a forum, if you want to curse at someone and NOT have anyone else see it or respond? Use the PM. But you acted like a brat by saying "Fuck you" because he doesn't remember your drops. By the way, since you have sooo much talent...battle me.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-7

Quote Originally Posted by Alex DeLarge View Post
    He's seen your skills? Oh, those two topicals you lost?
    Yeah...you deserve to get it, definitely. If he was familiar with your work then you would have been in the league...now wouldn't you have? So get off your holier-then-thou high horse, because you don't deserve to be on it. This is a forum, if you want to curse at someone and NOT have anyone else see it or respond? Use the PM. But you acted like a brat by saying "Fuck you" because he doesn't remember your drops. By the way, since you have sooo much talent...battle me.
    Are you this way in real life? When your neighbors do or say something, do you have to run out and stick your nose in it and make yourself seen and known? are you so insecure in your own little life that you gotta stick your nose everybody elses business, or is it just an internet thing? I don't have to explain shit to you, kid. I wasn't talking to you, matter of fact, I was kind of "tongue-in-cheek" joking with Enginvale, which I am sure he understood. I don't think Engin needs YOU to come to his rescue or stand up for him, but I imagine you think you are getting in good with the mod, make you look better, kiss some ass, right? Instead, you end up looking even more like an idiot by (as I've previously stated in no uncertain terms) sticking your nose in something that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Comprend?

All that said... yea I'll do a topical with you anytime you want... and this site isn't the only place I ever post, fyi... nor is it the only place Eng posts, fyi... but you wouldn't know that, would you? You're much too busy making accusations and assumptions about people. You need to settle your ass down before you go off acting like you know something when you know nothing... now set up the topical so I can take your ass down, hear?

Battle Record
    1-0

No...I think you're a weird faggoty whiney lame . And I don't relate life to my computer, in any sense. As this is a forum. A public one. It's purpose is to comment, and I just decided to comment on your pathetic "Fuck you".

And you're not going to beat me. I'll set it up though. Come up with a topic.