Re: SS07 Week 2 Mag

abbadon = vortex.
    glycerine.

Battle Record
    15-7

i know 1-3
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

kev i need some time off from the league

i thought i pm'ed thanks anyways

I just need like 2 weeks off to relax i got alot of college planning to do

i'll be back

anyone heard of DeVry university i might go there

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

^ I'd suggest against it, but that's just me and my Canadian University understanding. Devry is one that has made it's way here too, and it's publically owned concerned with profit. I feel a Universities main concern should be education, and being government owned and operated solves that problem. Devry is a company, like Wal-Mart or Ford, they advertise to sell product in this case an education (the cheaper an education costs them, and the more they can sell it for the higher their income). I just wouldn't feel cosy attending.
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

Syanidal is now up against me.
    Artist signed out for 2 weeks.
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

If I was looking for well-trained and qualified applicants to fill a job, I would read that you have a degree from "Devry University" and before throwing away your application, I would be forced to make at least three jokes about all the people that waste their money in "High School 2," otherwise known as "Everyone's accepted for money!" colleges...

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Brown View Post
    ^ I'd suggest against it, but that's just me and my Canadian University understanding. Devry is one that has made it's way here too, and it's publically owned concerned with profit. I feel a Universities main concern should be education, and being government owned and operated solves that problem. Devry is a company, like Wal-Mart or Ford, they advertise to sell product in this case an education (the cheaper an education costs them, and the more they can sell it for the higher their income). I just wouldn't feel cosy attending.
    yah i know but im not gonna lie i don't have the best grades cause i slack alot so im probally going to the first school that seems interested

but thanks kev

Quote Originally Posted by Engivale View Post
    If I was looking for well-trained and qualified applicants to fill a job, I would read that you have a degree from "Devry University" and before throwing away your application, I would be forced to make at least three jokes about all the people that waste their money in "High School 2," otherwise known as "Everyone's accepted for money!" colleges...
    lol at crushing my dreams of it been a decent college

Battle Record
    15-7

^ where you live sonz
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hawaii

im looking at west coast schools maybe even AZ

Battle Record
    15-7

damn.. um, nvm.

but I will tell you something, private colleges cost a pretty penny, but they are worth it most of the time. They will look outstanding on a resume
    Artificial.Intelligence

fast.
    Battle Record
    7-6

Hawaii State is really good, I have friends here in Canada looking at going there but if your grades aren't good you might have trouble. If you can afford international students tuition rates (which might be close to what you pay in the states anyway, lol) I'd suggest Lethbridge University in Alberta Canada. They accept people with pretty low grades, and it's legit.
    fastforwords.>>
    //WordPerfect

i know i just want to get into a college at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Brown View Post
    Hawaii State is really good, I have friends here in Canada looking at going there but if your grades aren't good you might have trouble. If you can afford international students tuition rates (which might be close to what you pay in the states anyway, lol) I'd suggest Lethbridge University in Alberta Canada. They accept people with pretty low grades, and it's legit.
    i want to leave hawaii tho just its to small and im bored with it Canada seems like a cool place to live.....if all else fails i'll apply for UNLV

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

if u slack u might want to take a year off. You'll just get to college and flunk out because, believe me, college is a fucking bitch. It takes A LOT of time, a big committment and an absolute wealth of patience and persistance... I had zero of those requirements as a graduating high school senior that had also been convinced "YOU HAVE TO GO TO COLLEGE NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE OR WHAT LEVEL OF MATURITY YOU"VE REACHED! IF YOU'RE NOT READY, YOU HAVE TO AUTOMATICALLY BE READY! RIGHT NOW!" And so I went to college and went on academic parole and have since been pulling myself up from the muck of a bad start.

Long story short - don't go if you're not ready. It's not worth the bad start to your GPA if you go and get a 0 or 1 GPA your first year. And don't go to fucking devry, go to a real college, look into it if your serious about it, college is fucking huge, you don't realize the financial and time commitment... and if you start getting close to done and you hated it, you've wasted four years and 100 thousand dollars and now you're thinking of how best to kill yourself.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."