User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 64

Thread: ahem

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1

ahem

Vaskez you have proven yourself here. You have proven that you'll do anything to win, im pretty sure YOU of all people know what swaying is... and you know damn well what your doing is swaying.. plus the people on your dick.. aswell as you com..... shit anyone would of thought this was YOUR battle the way your acting.. place your vote and get the fuck out, its not that hard, yea i know what you think, and yeah your opinion is respected, but its not your battle to say ANYTHING towards, vas its a internet rapbattle 1-2 punch battle league.. seriously... get over it people voted against you, so fucking what... and well i may speak for myself here, but when i said whatever i did about your half ass shit, i never said a half ass CONCEPT, its just anything to do with half ass is over used, seriously there must of been atleast a thousand punches with the words "half ass" in, all different ways,concepts,metaphores whatever.. thats what I ment.. i dunno about those other clueless heads though...
    i've never had a problem with you vaskez or com.. but this shit is lame. your taking away the dudes chance to win.. give the man a fair chance, you guys already have 'good reps'. you both know people will come in here, look at your posts and jump on your dicks. its bad enough when you sway your own battle, but when other people sway it aswell, thats just fucked.. play fair, dont be bullying mother fuckers, not everybody has been texting for aslong as you COM, and seen the amount of battles you have seen, and not everybody sees what you see. people think different. but yea im just saying this because i've been reading the shit.. and coming from some herbs i would've expected, but two respected heads.. cmon just be nice. scractch your head lice, and roll dice..
    oh and brandon your a nobody, and you will always be. Stop talking hard and acting like anyone actually gives a fuck what you say.. your a clueless tard.
    and if your gonna come at me with, im a herb, im a biter/flipper or whatever else you gonna do, save yourself a extra minute or two, because i wont read it.

vaskez/com - no disrespect intended on this, but im just stating the facts. expect better from the both of you. You expect to see herbs doing this kind of shit, but two heads with a good rep?

that's about all i've got too say. COM you dont want anymore darts at ya ass do ya.. haha ;>

just to clear up my points here, because im seriously amped like shit and dont even know if what i wrote made sense but yeah..

1.vaskez should know better than to sway
    2.people need to stay the fuck out of battles they are not involved in,after you place your vote, dont post any fucking thing else.. its NOT YOUR BATTLE. omg.. go fucking post in the beef thread, thats what its there for.
    3.people dont all think the same as you COM, even tho your dope
    4.its the internet
    5.Bradon is a clueless moron
    6.Same as above.
    7.COM likes catching darts in his ass and farting them back at peoples faces
    8.the champ match is fucked. it should be closed and you both loose, its a discrace. (not the punches, everything else thats going down)

1 MORE THING.

If anybody doesnt like me.. good, i dont like you either.

Adress me as mother fucking Sir.

Sir.
    Last edited by Larone.; July 24th, 2006 at 09:16 AM

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    hang on a fuckin minute. Please point out where I swayed. I havent said a single thing aside from "not all the votes count".

Anything else, take it up with Com, yeah he felt strongly and shouldn't have swayed on my behalf, but I dont control him, and I didnt put him up to saying anything.

and what do you mean disgrace? This has been one of the cleanest champ matches ever (as far as comments posted by the participants go). WTF/ Seriously, shut up and someone delete this
    Last edited by Vaskez; July 24th, 2006 at 09:16 AM

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    Hey vaskez,

Im dont like drama, but i do know where COM had said something or what not, i said not to sway, and you changed it. Would you like me to post that?

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    yeah Com said something I said "hehe nice explanation" which implies agreement, right, then I changed it within 2 minutes so no one but you saw it, so how can that be swaying since swaying implies that you swayed people's opinions? If no one saw it THEY CANT be swayed.

All my other posts have been either to tally votes or to explain my punch as obviously some people didnt get it. None of that is swaying. These accusations are bullshit. I put in my work and time to get a rep, Azn's been here longer than me, so if anything I'm the newcomer and underdog. WTF at any accusations towards me

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    i never said you put com up to this,and whatever i dont give 2 shits about a internet rapboard reputation or respect, Thats just what personaly think...im not trying to pick a fight with anyone here im just giving my thoughts.
    and i know com wouldnt have been "put up" to it, no one ever puts him up to SHIT, he does shit on his own will, but he overstepped his mark here, he had no buisness posting what he did. it was un called for.

thats all.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    plus Larone you should be banned for this shit, tryina ruin my good name (even if it is just net rep, it represents me while I'm here). WTF@ "anything to win" - *smh* I havent DONE anything, if you have accusations, post proof. Dumbass mudslinger

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    You win Vaskez, i dont like all this drama, and didnt think that a internet based league would get this many people riled up over a 2 line battle

Congrats on the win. But i like a clean battle and all this has turned into is a swayed bickering battle.

Pz out.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    originally posted by YOU:

But seriously those you think the concept is "half ass" or anything to do with half assing DON'T VOTE, or think about the punch some more

also originally posted by YOU:

Voting for someone cos you liked the punch better is fair. But WTF @ people saying it's a half ass punch READ IT. It has nothing to do with half-assing. And wtf@ played, it's a bloody nameplay, and I deliberately searched and no one's done it on Azn. Get your facts straight

Tay tay if you've seen it, show me a link, I can 99% guarantee no one's done it and how the hell is philly riding by pointing out my post? *smh*

... dude you didnt have to post that shit. in any normal battle that would be called a sway wouldnt it?? your reacting to peoples votes and whatever... look at you bitching... and your sapose to have a 'good' rep, and be a vet.. im not trying to ruin it son, your just doing it to yourself...

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    ^Does make a point Vas.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    lmao. Are those comments the ones that got you stressed? I'm allowed to explain my punch. I stand by those comments. Saying my punch is played when it's not, is a lie and swaying against me. I would understand Azn posting to reply to blatant lies as well.

And Azn, no, forget that. Let's just let the votes come in. Still two days or so of voting to go. I aint gonna take a handed to me win> I don't really really wanna win, I just wanna win as much as it's normal to want to win an internet battle. When I'm not here I forget about this, so it's not gonna affect me if I win or lose.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    besides, if anything, posts like this have swayed back at least as much in azn's favour as any swaying that was done in my favour by others. It's about equal, like the votes so far

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    True, you make a legitamate point as well.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    if you didnt care about winning, you wouldnt have gaven a fuck about what peoples votes were and/or voting reasons, its obvious its not a half ass concept.. well to MOST OF US, but i admit some people probably did think that it was one, but still you couldve just said a simple.. "PM me if you dont get it or think its a half ass concept" or w/e, or you couldve just let the votes in, and then bitch about them in the beef thread or whatever.. thats what it is there for.. come to think of it, i prolly shoulda posted this in there, but w/e.

Battle Record
    37-10
    Awards LLL HOF 25+ Wins
    I didnt say I didnt care, I said I care as much as it is normal to care about an internet battle. i.e. of course I wanna win, I wouldnt have entered if I didnt, but I only wanna win by honest votes and dont care when I'm offline whether I win or lose.

but you gotta admit, it's not fair if the voters dont get one of the punches. Both punches should be compared with full understanding of them. An explanation and telling them to think if they dont get it, aint swaying

azn see my last post in the battle thread. agree?

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    It really dont matter bro, you can take the win, as thats where it'll go anyway as what the other voters said.

but if you dont want to post in that thread fine, i never really did anyway until i seen all you guys do it.