Battle Record
    0-1

Lightbulb chit chat

chit chat is all i hear
    chit chat up in my ear
    you a hostess gettin the best shit talkin mouth of the year
    when i spit its called a trendy gear
    my shit make the new stly of the year

im a ghost name wyte boy aka tha phantom every word logical includin my niggas antheim
    i hate fake niggas so im bout to knock off random any nigga want it any nigga can be a phantom
    my ass shit on niggas more then you bitches do i got a set of executives thats constipated to
    yea im a newb and im proud of that shit to wat nigga you kno thats a underclassmen knock ya ma's boots
    my game plays exiqusite wit a lil touch of twisted to get to my level you need to talk to god himself and get lifted
    im tired of hatin bitches freepostin in my bitness handle yours cuz you can get handle like the witness
    see im up for anything my word play aint gotta even be good for these lames
    ill cut youll to piecies like a car in tha chop shop gettin a cut up frame im done wit these games
    yea im from the streets but that shit aint apart of my name dont say that shit again cuz im goin tell you the same i no you hear me ya dame
    i guess niggas can say what ever they wanna say about this rap about my name about my battles
    i kno peeps speak with out a train of thought like the wyte boy without a paddle
    im done wit this shit please niggas dont tempt me bitch im the artist im tha cop finin niigas like parkin tickets
    scary niggas kno the bitness i got gangsta's aint yea do worst then a jehovawitness

chit chat is all i hear
    chit chat up in my ear

niggas that was dissin me on the same topic they really hot and tipsy over a missin hot pocket
    dissin each other over somethin that i wrote one wrote a line then another replyed broke
    if it came to me in a battle all these niggas would choke they gay in reverse like moutain back broke
    you bitches a never kno you bitches is only hoes youll on here but on another website tryin to get hint from the pros
    give it up youll cant be the greatest mc youll cant even touch this youll the nails and gettin hammered by this mc
    i aint known yet but soon ill be known in rb i kno in these streets i can kill on any beats
    im so dope if i was sold as crack ya ma's would be a hyped up freak tryin to suck dick and gettin dope for free
    call me T.I.P known for the rbc(rap battle challanges) youll niggas can get it just get at me

chit chat is all i hear
    chit chat up in my ear

..Own You
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Umm..
    This For Me Was A Bad Peice. The Vocab Was Really Bad, With The Structure Sloppy And Needs Work. When I Read It, It Sounds Like A Song, Not A Deep, Emotional Topical Verse That Is Expected In The OM Section. You Need To Work On Better Vocab And Tighten Up Your Flow.
    Really Bad Peice..... 4.10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    8-1
    For text this was trash, maybe for audio it would have been better.

..in chains? Naw!
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Awards SS Season Champion
    You're goa be banned now. This is the 2nd time.
    ArtificialIntelligence
    Sacred Scriptures Champ: 2006.....Brixton