User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle? 600 Posts to Vote.

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Julius Caesar

0 0%
  • el Poeta

5 100.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Julius Ceaser. (PB) vs. El Poeta (SC)

Battle Record
    4-0
    Poeta - i really liked the consepts of ur peice, you could feel the emotion of ur poem through out and the imagery given was also quite interesting. it woz a nice peice, the rhymescheme was nice and above average, the flow was nice but above all it was quite an inspiring piece.

Julius - this too was a good verse, however it was a totally different style so its making it a hard choice for me to decide who wins this. julias u use a lot of imaginative ideas expressing realityand i liked how u did so.
    however looking at thsi verse, it was a hard decision but i feel that poeta takes this merely because i prefered the way his poem floewd better...however both peices were amazing an i wish gd luck to the both of you.

v/ poeta

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! NitroSonic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-3
    Poeta was spitten some hella nice shit here i cant knock`em for that,., This site has its own style of texting in all but dude nice all respect

vote=Poeta hands down
    The End to all Great Things that begin!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battles Need Closed Thank You

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    7-2
    gun pont and nitro votes not counted reads the front page.

ok my perspective. cus i cant vote both my homies and teachers./idols.
    ok
    El- yours was really positive nothing really negative about your work you came unqiue with your own scheme in rhyming and great great depth in vocabulary and emotion. really well structured and well managed with great control over your flow and choice of meta's and multies and also were and when to add or put them

JC- your verse made it real hard to come along and vote thats why i aint voting both diffrent styles both came well in rhyme scheme and delivery by choice. though you had a bad negative. you came a bit bland the storyline was real nice and all but in some areas it felt like you came bland and came real basic and going just a lil basic after starting strong and going agasint someone like poeta in a battle can really down you. it felt like you werent in the mood to read it felt like your depth of emotion wasnt on task and wasnt at 100%.

my vote would go to poeta but i aint voting so goodluck men.
    Open Mic

Written Voices

Battle Record
    2-6
    It was all a dream I said,
    JC a Voice said..Uppin 2 I said

Battle Record
    44-6
    vote kats. thanks for those who've done so already.

Battle Record
    2-6
    JC a Voice said..Uppin 3 I said

Battle Record
    2-6
    JC a Voice said..Uppin 4 I said

Battle Record
    42-21
    okay im not going to give one hell of a huge feedback here, because you both would whore me at topical so im just gonna say how i felt about both verses...

el poeta - hmm it was a interesting peice i thought, hmm lets just say different.. i havnt seen much like this before, but i wasnt all that motivated from it, it lacked action.. and even tho it was a good story.. i couldnt really get into due to this, alltho you stayed on topic and your rhyme sceme and everything was cool, your style is just something that im not really into.. but overall it was a cool peice, i dont have a problem with all that im saying is, i didnt really enjoy it as much as others..

Julius Ceaser- Different style to els.. i felt you have the more action type style out of you two, but here i dont think you came as nice as you could've.. your peice lacked something fital here, but i dont really know what it is lol, it just seems to be lacking something that gave it that extra bit of dopeness, none the less it was a good peice and you should be proud.. the concept you choose was cool, i liked it.. rhyme sceme was cool aswell..

what i felt both verses lacked was action.. but, what i felt ceperated both verses was poetas complexity and JC's lack of complexity.. overall this was a good battle..but.

v/poeta

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF
    Upping number 3 or something.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF
    Upping....
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion
    Upping For Both.............................................. .....

Can't teach you my swag! D. Josey's Avatar
    Battle Record
    41-9
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Both good verse, nicely done. This definitely is a great topical battle, more of them should be like this, and stop being slept on.

El Poeta
    I liked your verse. The thing that caught me about yours was that it was very descriptive, and it kind of overviewed the life of Ray Charles. I liked how you just based the concept on him, and also the imagery you put in your verse. It wasn't failed by your use of vocabulary and I was glad that you didn't let the readers down with your verse. I liked how you portrayed events in your topical, and it was just all around awesome.

JC
    Not so much what I was looking for on the descriptive side, but I liked how you had a good storyline. It made a positive transition from el poeta's biography sort of theme to your fiction, and suspensy type of theme. I liked your range of vocabulary, but I just wish you would've been more descriptive!

v/ el poeta

More description in his verse.

Battle Record
    18-1
    Last up..
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    44-6
    vote sum'more and please actually read the verses.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion
    comon kids, we need votes.