User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: Pics and VIdeos from Common concert, Chicks, Ass, FUnny shit, crew, ETC ETC just look

Battle Record
    3-1

Pics and VIdeos from Common concert, Chicks, Ass, FUnny shit, crew, ETC ETC just look

ima copy all this from my post at rm.com

and the HIDI HUNTER thing is kind of an inside joke with me and my dudes over there

i been tellin them about this hideous broad that been on my tail for a while, and she was supposed to try to meet me up at this concert, shes from my college

the event is rutgers fest, outdoor free concert my college has every year, peep the posts

starting below
    The gOD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    man, we get there late as fuck, cause i had to get my hair done, and we had to drive WAY up to newark to pick my mans up, and then go back to new brunswick

when we get there, booty ass genuwine is performing, so we chilled a minute, went back to the whip for these niggas to drink some more liquor, and came back while common was opening his shit

^thats the INTRO and GO

COMMON fuckin MOLESTS this chick on stage hahahaa, peep this shit

^HOME

^FOOD and OUTRO DEDICATED to Jay DIlla, he RIPS THIS

there were many more songs, but honestly didnt feel like uploadin all of it

if yall want them, u can personally hit me or some shit

he did Testify, THey say, umm, I used to love her, and a couple other joints

in all he didnt perform as long as nas did last year

the God

The gOD

Battle Record
    3-1
    these pics are on our way to the show part

me and my brother sean, yes we're real brothers, half tho, different mothers

hurry the fuck up BItch

me and the communist, notice the communist's "coke", filled with liquor, wild savages

random mediocre slag that ran in to jump in our photoshoot, then started beggin me for the stickers on my fitted, talkin about she collects them
    The gOD

Battle Record
    3-1
    the HIDEOUS QUEST Begins HERE

while i'm driving up there, i recieve a call from a 914 number, i pick it up, cause i thought it was from one of my niggas we were pickin up, its the fuckin Beasteck, i'm tryin to act like i couldnt hear her, like i didnt have signal, she persists, convo ends with her telling me to call her cell phone when i arrive

i arrive

^i'm on the fuckin prowel, in pursuit of the Hidi form

^still in pursuit of the HIDEOUS formation

end result, i never found the bitch, i honestly would have called her cell phone just so i could get some HILARIOUS FOOTAGE of her approaching, and me dippin thru the crowd and shit, but i didnt have SIGNAL the ENTIRE TIME

anyways, as a result, we turned it to a more exciting SHOW, peep next post
    The gOD

Battle Record
    3-1
    ASS HUNTER BEGINS HERE FOLKS u dont wana miss this......

^ass HUNTER video 1

^ass HUNTER video 2

^ass HUNTER video 3

^ass HUNTER gets Caught? hahahah WHOA!!!!!

^the ass under pursuit

LMAO my dude from college, Stiff, the most hilarious dude on the face of the planet, i wish i was takin more videos of us driving around town yelling at bitches
    The gOD

Battle Record
    3-1
    LMAO random vids of us fuckin around

^nimrod displays his amazing leaping ability

^the communists BUSTS HIS FUCKIN ASS doing a 360 over it

^the God again

The gOD

Battle Record
    3-1

niggas went to a wack ass bar real quick, crazy ass white bitch doin some crazy shit, she continued doin crazy shit, like niggas was drinkin shit off her shit and all that,but we got board and left after my brother told her to take her shit off and her boyfriend told her not to lol

foundation mann

Fucking COP gets out his JEEP on some GULLY SHIT, i'm thinkin, awww man, this dude tryin to break up the Foundation PHOTO SHOOT, and this dude HOPS in front of the fuckin picture, with the most HILARIOUS POSE EVER, and then gives me his email address to send the pic to

Xris convincing some chicks to get out the whip to take pics with us, funniest thing is dudes was in there with them, and they didnt do shit

chicks came out the whip lookin kinda busted but fuck it, actualy the light skinned one looked good as hell, but for some reason she looked HIDEOUS on cam, i dont know why lol its crazy, cause she really did look good in real life
    The gOD

Battle Record
    8-6
    lmao @ the molestation Common clearly doesn't see nothin wron with a little bump and grind.

Looks dope Nim, Com is the shit and from the pics looks like you had fun.

1luv.
    Laying face down in the mainstream.
    Po.Ethics.

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Whoot @ ass. Her friend was cock blocking, son. She was jealous. You should have showcased both of the asses in assparade fashion.

But they were pasty white chicks though... I forgive you.

Edit: lol @ the cop...

Yall need to follow Luda's advice and coordinate your clothes.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins
    loved the ass, and lol at yall takin a pic wit the cop....
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    8-6
    Oh and i just saw the new posts, ill ass, crazy friends, goofy cop (He's probably going to send it to his swine friends captioned "Me and some future clients"), ugly white broad, cool photos with women, those must have been some punk ass niggas.

Overall looks like a fun ass day, thanks for callin me for the invite
    Laying face down in the mainstream.
    Po.Ethics.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Nimrod should be one of those recruiters on bangbus or something, he's very talented at this 'ass hunter' thing. That should be a site of shit like that, unless it already is. asshunter.com, starring Ryan 'Nimrod' (forgot ur last name)!! Cool man, good job on the chick hunting.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Lol I forgot to make a post about it in this forum

To let yall know, I usually do
    The gOD

doesnotexist
    llmsoaooo @ the cop

that pose killed me lmao

why cant all cops be dope like that, all getting in the pic b-boy stance status

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I just realized Grant Hill is standing to the Cop's left.