User Tag List

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 151 to 165 of 297

Thread: peoples thoughts on abortion ?

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    It wouldn't really have much effect on Asian people.

im reeli pro choice wit this shit. i mean if ur too young to have a baby its acceptable or if it has to do wit health

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1
    well rele ppl
    u cud b here year talkin bout what is right nd wrong but there seriously aint a asnwa 4 it:

for: yea if the child is the result of rape nd its understanable for the parent if she couldnt provide for it care for it etc...nd the majority of ppl rapped are uyoung so that wud also fuck up her life...so that undastanble

but if the women is over the incident and know she could bring up the kid with a good chilhood and life then i think they should go for it..its there destiny/fate etc... just go with it..

i would say abortion should be ok just in circumstances... if its 2 benefeit the child... but then the women is a victim of crime its unfair for her having the problem d of being rapped nd then the pressure of bringing up a kid that she knows was a victim of rape and she probally wouldnt want to tel the kid and bring it up

i have nothing against it if in the right circumsances

good topic like i say we cud be here years tlkin bout it
    please drop me some feed on this piece

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

peace

Battle Record
    20-6
    Look at it this way.

my mother had me when she was 16-17. She wasnt ready for a child. I was an accident. no one at the age should be planning on children. Im grateful to be alive, but had she chose to abort, thats what would've happpen. We all make mistakes, and people have to choose how to live with them. If abortion is the way, then by all means take it and dont feel bad. You cant let judgements affect your future. In the end, it is your child.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

doesnotexist
    Wow opey...smz cmon.....

i can fully understand that you or someone else might think it's wrong......but mkaing it illegal is retarted i already said why like 20 times. When it's legal, everyone is entitled to do what they think is right and both sides can be more happy more or less.

BOTH groups can be fine and live by their principles and belifs!

When illegal, only you get your way and theres a huge problem we have then.

If you're against it, don't be a part of it!

But I guess you're on that "If they ain't with us they're with the enemy" steez.

Battle Record
    30-18
    na thats fucked up........its a fucking human...not trying to sound like a hippy but wtf its alive and has a fucking soul.......bitches decided to have sex knowing theres a chance of getting a baby and shit even with condoms and pills..........shit is their falut and insted of killing it give it up for adoption.... :hung:

doesnotexist
    With humans it's abortion, but with chickens it's an omelet.

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion
    Ehh... but Vanja - the problem with that logic is... that I'm also against the killing of dirty Jews. But hey, my neighbors can kill Jews if they want... I just won't do it, because that's part of my personal moral code...

nah - it don't work like that.

and lol @ the chicken thing - come on yo - you can't start saying vegetarian like lines now - you will lose all coolness status

with humans it's murder - but with chickens it's a box of nuggets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm dead.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I wish most of you on the site would have been aborted, hell even swallowed for that matter!!!

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Battle Record
    2-0
    Lmao @ Swallowed..
    I got a buddy named drop dead Fred, He ain't really real, he my imaginary friend,
    My mama said that I shoulden't talk to him, Cause I look crazy when I start to fuck with him..

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by SMZ
    Ehh... but Vanja - the problem with that logic is... that I'm also against the killing of dirty Jews. But hey, my neighbors can kill Jews if they want... I just won't do it, because that's part of my personal moral code...

nah - it don't work like that.

I knew you'd say something like that cuz...I would too if I was you but we both know it's not exactly the same thing. Alot of things can be compared to make points but it's the little differences that cause the problems.

Seventy-seven percent of anti-abortion leaders are men. 100% of them will never be pregnant.

Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State. ~Edward Abbey

Of course abortion isn't right. But it is even less right to bring unwanted children into lifelong suffering and to strip women of their choice. Making abortion illegal is not the way to prevent it. There is a much larger picture that starts with much deeper roots.

If the anti-abortion movement took a tenth of the energy they put into noisy theatrics and devoted it to improving the lives of children who have been born into lives of poverty, violence, and neglect, they could make a world shine. ~Michael Jay Tucker

George W. Bush will protect your unborn fetus, then send your grown child to die in war. ~Rick Claro

I'm too lazy to type so those quotes make my point for me. And to the "77% are men" one I have a feeling you'd like to say "I don't need to know what it's like to be a murderer to know what murder is" or somthing like that. But it's not the same.

Against abortion? Don't have one.

flump
    wow opey your pathetic what a waste of time, your whole arguement is calling me a sheep wtf kind of shit is that? you cant even support your arguements you always reduce yourself to name calling. your a waste of that brain you have your actually a smart guy to bad you dont use it and reduce your self into childish shit

i expose your hyporcit ass and you cant come back form it so i become a sheep. wow way to support your arguement
    Last edited by flump; February 8th, 2006 at 04:38 PM

Battle Record
    30-18
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    George W. Bush will protect your unborn fetus, then send your grown child to die in war. ~Rick Claro
    I liked that one

tho

If the anti-abortion movement took a tenth of the energy they put into noisy theatrics and devoted it to improving the lives of children who have been born into lives of poverty, violence, and neglect, they could make a world shine. ~Michael Jay Tucker

like i said they wont need to use abortion they could always adopt it to another willing family........

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Wow opey...smz cmon.....

i can fully understand that you or someone else might think it's wrong......but mkaing it illegal is retarted i already said why like 20 times. When it's legal, everyone is entitled to do what they think is right and both sides can be more happy more or less.

BOTH groups can be fine and live by their principles and belifs!

When illegal, only you get your way and theres a huge problem we have then.

If you're against it, don't be a part of it!

But I guess you're on that "If they ain't with us they're with the enemy" steez.
    ok... then i should be able to kill my own kids whenever i want. if killing is a choice then i should be able to kill my children no matter what age up until adulthood for the same reasons people kill their unborn children. or if it's life experience that makes the difference then i should be able to kill my baby up until it actually starts acting on something besides instinct. before that point its just like any other animal and certainly wouldn't have real memories different from being in the womb. i should also be able to kill myself.

You've Earned a Custom Title! A.O.D's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-3
    Seventy-seven percent of anti-abortion leaders are men. 100% of them will never be pregnant.

This is my point right here... Since in fact most of you will never be pregnant, nor go through pregnancy from rape ... how are you so to quick to judge someone who might have been in that situation...then tell them it's not ok...
    I'm not back...I'm simply bored out of my mind.