User Tag List

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 530

Thread: Est` 1988

Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by R.E.C.L.E.Z.
    Knight Mayor

YOU PERVE CHILL WITH DA E SPAZZIN SHIT AINT GONNA WORK I REALLY DONT SPAZZ BACK I JUST FIGHT EM ON THE STREET SO IF U WANT 2 START SUMTHIN AND YOUR FROM MY NECK OF DA BLOCK OR A STATE NEAR ME PLEASE I DONT WANNA HAVE TO USE MONEY 2 GO UP SOMEWHERE TO KICK SOME1 ASS BADLY
    LMAO shut the fuck up, you aren't going to do shit. Come where I live at I will proudly shoot you in the face with my 12 gauge shotgun then proceed to beat your corpse with a bat.
    Last edited by Knight Mayor; November 20th, 2005 at 02:36 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Wow. What happened to the good ol days where everyone would say str8 pixs and just move on with their lives?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    Knight Mayor

PUSSY U GONNA SHOOT ME IN THE FACE WITH A 12 GAUGE SURE U WILL LOL YOUR 2 WEAK 2 HOLD A 12GAUGE WITH OUT SMACKIN YOURSELF IN THE FACE WITH DA GUN OR FLYIN BACK OR DA GUN FLYIN OUT YOUR HANDS YOU IS A WEIRD ASS KID SAYIN U GONNA BEAT MY CORPSE WITH A BAT WHATS GOING ON AT HOME U HAVIN MENTAL PROBLOM OR SUMTHIN NIGGA(HOLD UP THINKS{YOUR NOT BLACK WITH A NAME KNIGHT MAYOR}) GET OFF MY DICK

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    Devastator™

I DONT EVEN NO I WAS JUST ASKIN A QUESTION AND HE SPAZZED ON ME OUTTA THE BLUE GET YA BOY CAUSE ONLY YOUNGBOULZ TALK SHIT OVA DA NET CAUSE THEY REALLY AINT BOUT WHAT THEY SAY AND NO THEY WONT SAY IT 2 A REAL THUG ASS NIGGA

Battle Record
    5-1
    Wow and a guy with the name R.E.C.L.E.Z. is black? I highly doubt it. I am too weak to hold a shotgun? How do you know? Are you a stalker like Sun? Most likely you are, you're a little retarded bitch. Stop using the word spazzed as well you sound like a nerdy ass Steve Urkel nigga.

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    lol your both 15?

Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™
    lol your both 15?
    Word but I don't act like a dumbfuck. I am not trying to be "gangsta" like this whack bitch. I really have a shotgun that I hunt with and I would shoot him in the face if we had problems. Age isn't nothing but a number in my mind.

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    ^^^ Dumb Ass Read What I Just Said Nigga And Ill Use Spazz As Long As I Want As Long Ass Its All Good In Philly I Really Dont Give A Fuck And Knight Mayor(lmao @ His Name) Dont EVEN Start Shit With Da Names Cause U Would Get Crushed On By Another Nigga Who Would Compare Our Names Like I Said Chill Out With Da Net Beef Im Not N2 It Im Bout It So When U Bout It Hit Me Up And We Can Scrap Till Then Im Gone Im Outta This Thread

Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by R.E.C.L.E.Z.
    ^^^ Dumb Ass Read What I Just Said Nigga And Ill Use Spazz As Long As I Want As Long Ass Its All Good In Philly I Really Dont Give A Fuck And Knight Mayor(lmao @ His Name) Dont EVEN Start Shit With Da Names Cause U Would Get Crushed On By Another Nigga Who Would Compare Our Names Like I Said Chill Out With Da Net Beef Im Not N2 It Im Bout It So When U Bout It Hit Me Up And We Can Scrap Till Then Im Gone Im Outta This Thread
    I didn't really read anything you said I just wanna say I am done arguing with your homo ass.

est` in the 1980`s
    Ontario, pulling niggas all over the world and whatnot.
    Battle Record
    1-0
    This shit becomin` mad homo y`all startin` some damn RB war over what again? `cause I forgot what you guys were arguin` about.

est` in the 1980`s
    Ontario, pulling niggas all over the world and whatnot.
    Battle Record
    1-0
    And your posts are so fucking long; please remember some peoples attention spams dull out after 2 sentences.

Yung Gunna
    wuz crackin ___1988

Battle Record
    5-3
    cute pics...

want to join the "admin club"?

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-47
    Damn She Gets Admin Just 4 Being Cute Thatz Fucked Up All Well Gone

Battle Record
    5-3
    lmao...

being in the "admin club" doesnt not mean you get to be admin...

you'll understand the joke one day when your older.