User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: Torture mindz presents (Torture)

Battle Record
    17-28
    Uppin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    17-28
    Uppin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    9-18
    aye nice drop homiez, you had great stuff there, good storyline, I felt that shit homie, keep on doin it

Battle Record
    37-18
    damn i like that shit, tech i was feelin urs man, i liked the flow, and i like the imagery, and the rhyming...good shit man, i thin kyou mad di hot.....so keep up the imagery, and the flows, cause you got it...
    and for frost i liked urs as well, and yeah you did lack a lil imagery, you were good thought, and well i thought urs had a nice flow as well, and structure was on point....really yall did tight together, cause i seen some people do a collab, and well they aint have a nice drop, but yall had it down.....

good shit people.....

Battle Record
    17-28
    Thanx uppin

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tech_9's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3
    uppin for more feed

OPEN MICS:

OPEN MICS I'VE VOTED ON:

Battle Record
    1-0
    That Was Good

You've Earned a Custom Title! Pharoah.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-7
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235647

hit it up or ill kill you

aight.,............ first you both came from completely different places

frost: a torturer
    tech: someone being tortured by the way lifes been treating them

both topics are played a lil

vocab, flow, and structure were nice as well
    Open Mics

Poetry

Last Word
    Twizteds Bodyguards

Quotes HOF

Originally Posted by Vamp.
    this is perhaps the gayest thread...ALIVE....

Battle Record
    17-28
    Uppin from the grave

Battle Record
    17-28
    Uppin from the dead

Back On My Grizzy
    Battle Record
    4-8
    bringin this back for ppl who ain't read it uppin
    HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
    src="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>