Thread: this is my girl so dont say shit cuz u hatin'

Been Gone
    Battle Record
    16-14
    lmao @ ima cheese you
    huh

Battle Record
    0-1
    lol she looks like shes in 4th grade or some shit.

Battle Record
    30-12
    Quote Originally Posted by lextownrepresent
    i got paper fo real so what ya'll got on that stack

you'd think with all that money you could buy an original persona. . .

or at least get a decent looking girlfriend.

Battle Record
    21-2
    Quote Originally Posted by DVSMIND
    is she twelve she lookin a lil on the flat side
    lol,she does

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Good jailbait is hard to come by around those parts...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

tony900
    if you just put a bag over ha face tha bitch ll be straight

Force-Feed you Poison Shamcobra's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-5
    OMFG you suck. I just herd your little song you have. What a piece of fuckin shit. YOU suck!!!! Not only is your flow awful but it sounds like your wispering with your nose pinched shut. And you are absolutley rediculous talkin bout your hoes and all yall niggaz..... You girl is fuckin ugly number one, and number two im sure your some rich piece of shit and your mommy would ground you if she herd your song. I hope you die. fag

Lil AJ- line from the song MY HOMIES: "are hoes, i get one you,u get one, thats the way it goes"

Lil AJ-Line From Rapbattles.com hater diss:"Yall niggers better stop talkin shit, yall aint ready to hear me spiiiiit"

Oh and your little bullshit bio about how your a gangster and are just trying to feed your self.........Yet you can afford sound proof studios in your room?

Dumbass
    Last edited by Shamcobra; July 18th, 2005 at 04:18 AM

Battle Record
    30-12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamcobra
    OMFG you suck. I just herd your little song you have. What a piece of fuckin shit. YOU suck!!!! Not only is your flow awful but it sounds like your wispering with your nose pinched shut. And you are absolutley rediculous talkin bout your hoes and all yall niggaz..... You girl is fuckin ugly number one, and number two im sure your some rich piece of shit and your mommy would ground you if she herd your song. I hope you die. fag

Lil AJ- line from the song MY HOMIES: "are hoes, i get one you,u get one, thats the way it goes"

Lil AJ-Line From Rapbattles.com hater diss:"Yall niggers better stop talkin shit, yall aint ready to hear me spiiiiit"

Oh and your little bullshit bio about how your a gangster and are just trying to feed your self.........Yet you can afford sound proof studios in your room?

Dumbass

owned? maybe? kthx.

Battle Record
    7-6
    there is no way that is a soundproof studio, i have better quality off of my $8 wal-mart desktop mic. that kid is a douche. if you have "stacks" why are you rapping to feed yourself? hmmm. doesnt really makes sense does it? and if you have been writing since age 8 and you are still that bad you must be retarded. i started writing less then a year ago. you are garbage and i dont know you that well, but everything i do know i hate. you are truly a sad case.
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    you see its these bitches that give us white men a bad name.. I'm a middle class white guy from England.. and I'M more gangster than this prick..

you ARE NOT a crip (yes its Crip not fucking cript.. even I know this)

your girl is NOT the reason you are getting all this shit.. its coz we've seen a hundred fags like you come and go.. go look at my pic in here.. COM.. I'm not acting gangster... see any hate in my thread? no.. why? coz I'm not trying to be something I'm not... fucking loser.. ANND IV YOO TYP BACK AT MEE LOIKE THIS.. I shall be forced to sonn you... now fuck your bitch in the ass then the pussy.. generate aids and fucking die slowly

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-11
    yo man she do look ugly and i know ugly

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15
    Oh No Thug!

The Local Prison called, looks like they want Martin back, you can stop using him now.

Remind me of the new guy when he took pictures of the prison dude, lol you look like him too.
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    oh a LMFAO at dizzle dissing some new guys pics... sorry dizz but even this isnt as bad as when i first saw you "doing your rap thang"

Dank
    Battle Record
    3-1
    whale!!!!!!!!!

Battle Record
    26-5
    Quote Originally Posted by lextownrepresent
    she aint flat dumb ass and she fuckin 17 u dumb fucks and i do not look like fuckin brad from malibus most wanted ^^^^^this is how im usally dressed
    lol, more like 7, have u broke her in yet? dont u feel embarrased tryna be something your not, i sure would. infact keep posting its amusing. as r my moronic posts.