User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 74

Thread: I need advice from the men of RB...

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    lol @ the answer being obvious

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    It sounds as if you hurt him u must have done something he thought was flirting with his friend in his eyes and he dont trust you no more and he willing to stick by his guns and not talk to you but you should go up there if u think he really loves/loved u cause its hard to just be like fuck it to someone u loves face and he might listen
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    33-54
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapt Wit
    He's not telling you because if the current people fall through he can run back to you.

Trust.
    is what i said

copycat
    .. im back

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator™
    lol @ the answer being obvious
    Fucking Dr. Phil and shit. :0prah:

Battle Record
    31-2
    tell him your pregnant with his baby
    thats usually what girls around here say.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutter-Butters
    tell him your pregnant with his baby
    thats usually what girls around here say.
    that would get his attention

or make him avoid you forever
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    30-12
    just make the drive ONE last time. . . not tomorrow or anything, wait a week or two without calling him. . . let him think he's starting to lose you, by you calling him, you are letting him know how high he is on your priority. . . which is a no-no for both sexes. . . give it two weeks, if he doesn't call you then drive out there. . . dress in whatever makes you look your best, where your hair like he likes it etc., then just lay it all out. . . "____ you know that I love you, i've never been anything but faithful to you, and I don't have intentions of being unfaithful . . . but if we don't settle this right now, then i'm going to make some other man happy instead. . . i'm tired of the games, i'm more mature than that, and I know that you are too. . ."

the truth will come out right then and there. . . then, ya'll can either get back together. .or the healing can start to begin. . . just remember. .

Allahu Akbar. . no matter what happens. . .
    Last edited by Baxter D. Wall; June 16th, 2005 at 12:01 AM

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    Kill him.
    murder murder

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeser Augustus
    It sounds as if you hurt him u must have done something he thought was flirting with his friend in his eyes and he dont trust you no more and he willing to stick by his guns and not talk to you but you should go up there if u think he really loves/loved u cause its hard to just be like fuck it to someone u loves face and he might listen
    Yeah you know how guys can blow things out of proportion...Like I asked his friend to pour me a drink because he had the liquor in his hand already, and later on my guy was like "why'd you ask HIM to pour your drink and not me?" UMM because he had the liquor right in his hand. Wtf? Is it just me?

Anyway, I think you're right about me going there cuz he won't be able to say fuck it when Im standing right in front of him. ANd if he does, then so be it.
    P U R E

RemarqabL

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Celia Fate
    just make the drive ONE last time. . . not tomorrow or anything, wait a week or two without calling him. . . let him think he's starting to lose you, by you calling him, you are letting him know how high he is on your priority. . . which is a no-no for both sexes. . . give it two weeks, if he doesn't call you then drive out there. . . dress in whatever makes you look your best, where your hair like he likes it etc., then just lay it all out. . . "____ you know that I love you, i've never been anything but faithful to you, and I don't have intentions of being unfaithful . . . but if we don't settle this right now, then i'm going to make some other man happy instead. . . i'm tired of the games, i'm more mature than that, and I know that you are too. . ."

the truth will come out right then and there. . . then, ya'll can either get back together. .or the healing can start to begin. . . just remember. .

Allahu Aakbar. . no matter what happens. . .
    THANK YOU!!
    P U R E

RemarqabL

BLACK n MILD
    ok lets play the game real fast...guy likes girl...wants girl really bad...then girl likes guy...best way 4 guy to get girl is too seem like he doesn't like girl...then girl calls calls calls and basically falls right into his trap...cuz he liked u really bad now u would do anything for him...moral is dont call dont respond to him cuz thats what he wants and if he doesnt come back too u than it wasnt ment to be anyways and u shouldnt care about that...and if any of u need me ill be in my dressing room...Dr Phill...rolflmao

Battle Record
    5-1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGyrlRemarqabL

And See-sic...I have a question on your theory..

If he is fucking with someone else why wouldn't he just tell me? If he's already not gonna talk to me again then why not just put it all out there? If he came out and admitted something like that I'd most definitely leave him alone. But I asked him and he said he wasn't. Why wouldn't he just say it if he was? He doesn't have anything to lose.
    Some guys are just assholes like that, I mean I know I am an asshole but not that big of one. I don't see why some dude would be an idiot to you like that because you seem like you care extremely. But from what I read it leads me to believe that he is. Same thing happened with my cousin(she's a girl) afterwards i beat his car up with a bat. So if he is cheating on you beat his car with a bat or pay me and I will do it.

Roam
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha! Style
    ive had 2 gfs already and i hit it lololoololo

Hey, fuck you. It's sad when girls with no self respect cling on to guys and get played over and over.

Why don't you grow your own spine and become something else than a dick leech, and just maybe a man would respect you.

kthanxbie... lololol
    LMAO

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12
    I know exactly how it is but I feel if you go see him you will be disapointed I think the reality of a LDR set in and he bailed on you he is obvouisly insecure if he is telling you he loves you when he is 7 hours away because from that distance he is able to say it for his own comfort not for yours and sorry to say this he probaly is seeing someone else it sounds like its just whats convientent for him and you dont need or want that
    good luck

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-12
    He is insecure and being able to talk to you on the phone like that is his only way of feeling comfortable when the truth of the matter is relationships probaly scare him and you are probaly intimidating