Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman
    We could go on all night.

I'll end it now.

Goodnight.

exactly, its ended, because its CRITICISM, not an argument.
    believe what you want...by all means.

good day.
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    1-12
    well...it really isn't that good...ionno whyeveryone keeps saying that...the constant use of obscenities cheapens it..you also repeated many of them several times...weak...your emotion was good...your content was ok...but you didn't state your poitn very clear..all you said was you hate God...you didn't say why or attempt to explain your frustration...there's nothing to infer...no deeper meaning..the wordplay was ok...that's about the only thing going for it....this was ...ok....at best...

and if you do have some issues with God that you want to talk about i will extend my assitance....im willign to help in any way that i can....
    Bittersweet

You've Earned a Custom Title! Impaired.Minded's Avatar
    Dope...In his point of view,cant hate on him because he believes in something else..

Good Structure..
    Flow..

All good....

Deep...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    14-13
    Not the greatest written thing...but I think that this is more of a thread for debating purposes...rather than feedback on the piece, perhaps u just wanted to address your general point.

Mself, I am a believer of the heavenly father...but it would be hypocritical if I said that I haven't had simillar feelings before. But Freeman, I present you a quote...

"You only get as much out of something, as you put into it"

How much of your time did you really devote to God? If you can't take "your time" to devote to God...Why should it take it's time to devote to you?

See, God is not what everything makes it out to be in my eyes. God is not something that is there to pick you up everytime that you fall...

When humans were first born onto this Earth...To my knowledge, God presented us with "Freedom of choice"...We are able to make our own decisions, etc... Which is why I am puzzled by some opinions of god...it isn't the parent of a child who is there to pick you up after every state...but more like the peeping tom across the street who notes down everything that you do...and can share it with you when you eventually meet.

I myself, do have many unanswered questions about my religion. And also, I can't even read the bible because I find it to be a stir of contradictions...and you really have to interpret everything yourself.

Perhaps I am a sucker for believing in it known as God, but you know what, It also does many other things for me...such as keeping me in order...just the respect that I have for it...which I have never seen...keeps me in order.

Many can bash on the opinions of God...What it is...and bring forth questions to the table...But my opinions will never change...God will forever live inside of me, beside me, infront, and behind me for the day that I die.

People will probably laugh at my opinions on how I see it...but nothing in my life has influenced me more than God.

Hopefully I haven't bored you to death with this...but religion is something that can really get me goin' for a long time...so I end this off with...God will forever be a part of me...no matter how fake or real...it possibly is.

pz. god bless.
    - T-West.

Battle Record
    24-11
    T West, you're opinion will always be respected by me.

Whoever said "Its only 5pm." - I live in UK, it was like 1.20am.

Mindless, you misunderstand. I can keep telling you that im not going to explain why or what made me say this, and you can come right back saying, "but you should of, its not very deep, you could of put more thought into it."

Tell me,

What is the purpose of writing/rapping for you all?

Why does Eminem rap about his hellish childhood?

Because,

If he didnt, he would keep it bottled up, hence, resorting to other, more dangerous methods of venting that anger/pain.

Dont come in here like you know everything. You know nothing about what this piece was based around, so shut up and get out the thread, thank you.

Sublime, same thing ive been telling Mindless. I am not, and never will make personal statements on RB. It is wrong. Why should i tell you whats wrong in my life? Do i know you? No.

Thats how its staying.

Peace.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    yeah freeman.... nice view on the matter.... nice to see you held back.... lol
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    1-1
    This was written very poorly. All you did was jumble a bunch of curse words together and direct them at God ? Even if you don't believe in him or are spitefull. To tell you this was actually decent would be more of a slap in the face the having to read through that. Next time put some thought into it and if you're gonna curse God at least leave basis. Blah. Close to wack.

Battle Record
    24-11
    I cannot be bothered to repeat myself, just read my posts above.

I wrote this in 5-10 minutes. I put no thought into it.

Shut up. I do not care.

Battle Record
    34-10
    ^^wheres the appreciation freeman... lol.... i got what you were saying, people re reading too much into it i thinks

Battle Record
    1-1
    Nah it just sucked. Don't tell me to shut up because I told you what I thought. If you can't handle it then don't post something you wrote in 5-10 minutes. Maybe you should put more thought into it instead of getting defensive. But yea.. it was wack. I'm not gonna be nice to you about it. And I don't even go to church. This topic doesn't offend me in the slightest. I'm grading it as an open mic. And as an open mic it's one of the worst written pieces I've ever read. Good day to you. I'll never peep your work again.

Battle Record
    34-10
    ^^lmfao @ you'll never peep his wrok again.... you're WACK anyways.... meh

Battle Record
    24-11
    If you judge me by this piece, whatever.
    If you dont peep my work again, oh no! please, please look at my work Mr. Thirteen Year Old E-Ego Cunt.
    This isnt a popularity contest.
    You suck, so you can say nothing about my pieces. Also, if its the worst thing you have read, you havent read alot then, idiot.
    Now keep your promise, dont peep my work, but extend it to never commenting on anything again, ever, aswell.

Twat.

Dev, you make me laugh, lol.
    Last edited by Freeman; September 6th, 2004 at 03:06 PM Reason: add a word

Battle Record
    1-12
    im nto judging all your work by this..i knwo u were good enough to get into god's gift, even though you left..but this was very weak..time written means nothing...
    Bittersweet

Battle Record
    8-7
    Listen,,...

Take my advice when I say this Freeman,
    repent!

I know these are your emotion but it is however
    Blasphemy. To tell God to do those things isn’t
    Good no matter if it’s how you feel. The piece itself
    Structure and flow wise I cannot comment on. I would have
    Had respect for it if you expressed yourself and a respectful
    Manner towards God like example “ God where Have you Been
    You never Was there for Me , never I Don’t care If I die. Why
    Did you let me down they say
    You don’t lie, Why forsake me. Am I being Punished”
    Etc.

To tell God to do those things is ridiculous . From what I know
    That’s a sin that cannot be forgiven when one does blasphemy towards
    Him…There are limits and this piece has passed it.

Don't know what else to say but......
    Last edited by Illus'; September 6th, 2004 at 03:21 PM

Battle Record
    34-10
    freeman im glad you think im funny... lol.... just all these haters on you is pissing me off.... i know you didnt try and put technical ability in to this... but MEH at the foools... tell you what all you saying he's wack step up and topical battle the Dev.... bet none can beat me.... <<yes arrogance is me