User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: I don't know why ft Freeman/Deacon

Pie
    Every verse was good and had deep thought.

Gunman-Good flow. Your vocab was great.....really made the verse better.Good rhyme scheme.Overall I liked this verse and I would give it a 8/10

Freeman-I liked how you kept the flow going nice and smooth. Rhyme scheme also was going good. Vocab was fine. Not much wordplay.Overall excellent and I would give it a 9/10.

Deacon-I liked your wording in your verse. Flow was real good. Vocab was jus perfect. Couldn`t be any happier. Good imagination.Overall excellent and I would give it a 9/10.

Battle Record
    24-11
    Thank you, Pie..

Drop a link, my friend..

Up..

Pz..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Damn ya'll hooked this up didn't ya? Good verse Deacon and Free, we'll have to do it again someday.

And Pencildick,Dev,BTK,and whoever else hurry up and drop a verse to it.

State_of_Mind
    "dip my pen in the sun and use a highlighter from its Radiation write my lines in the sky and use the stars as my personal Pronuctiation do you have a clue who you Facing i'll make you another Inpatient Impatient for a Vaccination from my sickness that'll cause city's immediate Evacuation turning a deserted building out of the busiest police Station
    Cub i'mma Insomiatic Illmatic line spewing Gadget used to drop lines so Graphic playstation and Xbox have to Patent It most idiots natural Reaction is to start Laughing when a genius speaks because the knowledge is to Drastic"

nice collab...flow was tight and filled w/ multi's...made me wanna keep reading cuz first part was the shit. the problem was that your first part was the best part. u guys seemed to have faded towards the middle and end. vocab was tite and so was flow. liked this alot...8.5/10

uppiddy up up

Battle Record
    24-11
    Check PM's Gun..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Back By Popular Demand... ELEETE's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Gunman-Goddamn lol!! Nice flow here...Nice vocab throughout...Good battle verse grasped my attention quickly...

dip my pen in the sun and use a highlighter from its Radiation write my lines in the sky and use the stars as my personal Pronuctiation do you have a clue who you Facing i'll make you another Inpatient Impatient for a Vaccination from my sickness that'll cause city's immediate Evacuation turning a deserted building out of the busiest police Station
    Cub i'mma Insomiatic Illmatic line spewing Gadget used to drop lines so Graphic playstation
    ^^^I mean Damn! LoL^^^

Free-Interesting...never seen a battle verse from you dawg...something different for me to read from you...

Fuckin herbs.. Rename yourselves Basil, Parsley and Thyme
    Im at the top of the mountain but you aint even started to climb
    ^^^Nice!^^^

Deacon- Havent read much from you...you made me chuckle reading your verse...nice drop from you too...

Holdin onto my grudges so much that my hands are callusin
    travelin light speed while ya'll stand in my shadows pissed
    ^^^LOL! I can imagine that...^^^

Battle Record
    24-11
    I rarely battle anymore..

why would i up this? Cuz i'm to damn lazy to make a new one.