User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Snow

||RythmicTendicies|| 'PercepTion''s Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-13

Snow

anyone else get hit by this today...it was bad as hell in some parts of northern Ireland...my mom made me get the snow shovel out and clear the driveway....was about 1hr l8 for school..lol, was mad ice to...

on the upside...lunchtime at school was amazin'...even th0 i did get smacked in the eyeball and the chin..meh...gotta take pain to dish it..

pic i took this morning...:
    Open Mic's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------------

Battle Record
    2-0
    LMAO. You talk about it like you never get snow. Well, add about half a foot onto what's in that picture, and that's what it's been like here for about a month and a half.

I stopped shoveling my driveway. Fuck it. The whole thing is covered in about 3 inches of ice / really hard snow. It would probably take 10 hours to clean off the whole thing (it's not that big of a driveway, just your normal suburbian house driveway). So now my parents have to hit the gas when they want to get in the drive way, (usually you don't exactly accelerate fast towards your house lol).

Funnnnnnnnn...

Anyone in and warm area's want to adopt a kid?
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

Destructive
    Where bouts in Northern Ireland u from?

My cousons live in a place called portadown, we go there bout 2 times a year!!

Battle Record
    7-13
    Quote Originally Posted by self
    LMAO. You talk about it like you never get snow. Well, add about half a foot onto what's in that picture, and that's what it's been like here for about a month and a half.

I stopped shoveling my driveway. Fuck it. The whole thing is covered in about 3 inches of ice / really hard snow. It would probably take 10 hours to clean off the whole thing (it's not that big of a driveway, just your normal suburbian house driveway). So now my parents have to hit the gas when they want to get in the drive way, (usually you don't exactly accelerate fast towards your house lol).

Funnnnnnnnn...

Anyone in and warm area's want to adopt a kid?
    we get snow about once a year for about 2 days MAX....so it's kinda a rarity...

I live just outside Belfast, Destructive.
    Open Mic's

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted
    Ours was nowhere near as bad as that, we had a little bit of snow this morning about 6am - but no where near that. Its all dried up and gone again now.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Life & Times
    Battle Record
    39-16
    I live in the middle of manchester and liverpool and we got hit with a pathetic drizzle of snow which lasted about 5 minutes...

Still everyone got excited
    LM
    The Life
    & Times
    ...The Rhymes

Destructive
    lol, are ya a prod or catholic?

Battle Record
    7-13
    prod...but to be honest, i don't really care what anyone else is....In my experiance most catholics are sound so i got no real beef with them...

unless Celtic beat rangers...then i got major beef.
    Open Mic's

is gonna win RTM
    Battle Record
    3-2
    I live in Nc.. we just got out 3 hours early because it started snowin' while we were in school, it's dope cuz usually the chairman guy waits til theres like 5 inches on the ground to let us go home, but it wasn't even snowing when they made the announcement that we get to go home
    All.For.Paper.
    Under The Influence, TBD

Destructive
    yeh all my cousions are prod, and they are friendly with guys who are in all these sectrarian groups but i forget what ya call them!!

Anyway, theres a big war over the 12th of july isnt there? my cousons told me bout it!!

Battle Record
    7-13
    a war...not really..it's like, bands and shit...proud to be protestant day sorta thing..lol

but theres the occasional riot in Belfast, you think it's dope until you actually go there....anyway...sectarian groups = Paramilitaries...[UVF,UFF,UDA,UYM,LVF etc...]
    Open Mic's

Destructive
    yeah, theres loadsa them in portadown and hoods aint there?

Is portadown tha worst place in Northern Ireland, and a couple of my cousions mates are from Dungannon as well man!

So, whats Rangers and Celtic gotta do wit u all?

Battle Record
    7-13
    Rangers is potestant...Celtic is Catholic....

I can think of a few worse places than portadown..lol...but seriously..shit is gettin' out of control...some di*khead through a paintbomb into a 102yr old womans window last wk....& theres sicterian betaings practically everyday.
    Open Mic's

lol...

Come visit canada sumtime in the winter.

Last edited by Phate; February 26th, 2004 at 12:19 PM
    Studio 21

Destructive
    yeah, its bad lol, worse than most places here (england) but yeah, my cousons all prods so im down wit tha prods lol!!