User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Beat Makers Attn. Asking For Beats

Battle Record
    2-0

Question Beat Makers Attn. Asking For Beats

Ok, I have a couple requests. I’m in need of a couple beats, maybe about five. I want to get ‘things’ started, get a few songs done, put together a demo, and what have you. I don’t have much to offer in return really, besides my sincere gratitude. Maybe errm...I can do graphics and stuff? Lol. If I do make any money I would definitely pay you back, and I understand that my word doesn’t necessarily mean much over the internet, but I do give you my word.

What I’m looking for:
    ·Sole’s beats (there’s a list of examples lower down).
    ·Buck 65. His beats on Talkin’ Honky Blues are amazing. (there’s a list of examples lower down).

Examples:
    Sole – Bottle Of Humans
    Sole – Center City
    Sole – Suicide Song
    Sole – Year Of The $exxx $ymbol
    Sole – Sole Has Issues
    Sole – Our Dirty Big Secret
    Buck 65 – Wicked And Weird
    Buck 65 – Roses And Blue Jays
    Buck 65 – 50 Gallon Drum
    Buck 65 – 4-6-3
    (‘Bottle Of Humans’, ‘Year Of The $exxx $ymbol’, ‘Our Dirty Big Secret’, and all of the Buck 65 beats mentioned, those would have to be my favorites)

If anyone could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

Battle Record
    11-3
    any real "Beat Makers" wont give there beats away and that includes me as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i dont got any soul beats and im kinda new but i got some good beats to make a hit to.... when i get my soundclick ill let u know...
    3rDegree Burns hittin the streets of Philly soon.... nation wide by summer '04.... featuring all 3rDegree artists C. Carter, Auspicious(me), Jskizzo, Stix, Zay Dubski, Montana, Chrome and others and calabo's wit Young chris, Cassidy, Freeway, and JR from Dipset... Holla...

I Love Titty
    yo not sure bout the sole beats man but i gotta check out for my fellow canadians lol.
    www.soundclick.com/54east <-- thats mostly commercial stuff but if u interested i got some other stuff. E Z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Duce
    any real "Beat Makers" wont give there beats away and that includes me as well
    There's a thing called help a fellow man. Plus, those who help me I would be in debt to, and where as it may not mean anything to you, but my word means a lot to me. I don't hand it out without meaning.

Thanks for your time.

And to the other guys who responded, thanks, I'll look into tomorrow, I need sleep. All the smilies are staring at me and are moving at the speed of light...and are starting to scare the fuck out of me...
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

Battle Record
    11-3
    sorry this is just how I make my Living, wasnt tryin to piss you off or start anything just sayin most good producers dont give it away cauz this is what they do. Peace

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Check Out My Soundclick Bruk...

Third World Productions

Battle Record
    5-3
    contact "soul-full" productions...i heard he gives his beats away for free by the dozens
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    1-0
    if you like sampling type of beats bruk i could make you some, check my page

www.soundclick.com/defkhanproductions

theres only two beats up there but i make beats in my spare time and i wouldnt mind making a few for you

Battle Record
    2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Check Out My Soundclick Bruk...

Third World Productions
    Man, you've got some nice stuff there. Truly, but...you want money, I just don't have it, or the ability even to do that right now. I would...can't I can't. =/

Quote Originally Posted by INsanity
    yo not sure bout the sole beats man but i gotta check out for my fellow canadians lol.
    www.soundclick.com/54east <-- thats mostly commercial stuff but if u interested i got some other stuff. E Z
    Not really what I'm into, but they are good beats, and thanks anyways. Truly, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Niggateen
    if you like sampling type of beats bruk i could make you some, check my page

www.soundclick.com/defkhanproductions

theres only two beats up there but i make beats in my spare time and i wouldnt mind making a few for you
    I'm usually not into sampling, but the last beat on the page "These Eyes" was just awesome. I mean whoa. Haven't stopped listening to it. lol.

---

MethodZ hit me up on aim and linked me to some people. Thanks MethodZ, respect man, truly.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

Soul-Full
    I hate you syn.

Formerly known as Crysis Cory Stylez's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-2
    Quote Originally Posted by self

I'm usually not into sampling, but the last beat on the page "These Eyes" was just awesome. I mean whoa. Haven't stopped listening to it. lol.

well i can make beats without sampling too man, just hit me up on aim

Defkhan Five